• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yo, I get this error when trying to run the game, anyone know how to fix?
Is this also due to not having Jap Locale?

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks..! :) But... when i switch to full screen, the screen will be black. :/
can't I play with a full screen setting?

Dec 23, 2019
A nice light hearted netorase is always great.

Capu's the best, you can't deny it. Looking forward to the ANIM.team stuff.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
What is Jap Locale?
The Locale your system is using must be set to Japanese. To access your System Locale on Windows go to Control Panel, then click on Clock and Region,
Screenshot_3.png

and in the next screen once again click on Region,
Screenshot_2.png

and go to Administrative at the top right,
Screenshot_4.png

and click Change System Locale.
Screenshot_5.png

Now just set it to Japanese (Japan) and restart your computer, after your computer has restarted, you'll be able to launch pretty much every Japanese VN without using a locale emulator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bangkiller
Aug 8, 2021
Best news I've had this week!
You truly are the GOAT.

Capu, would you mind if I update the entry with info about your (future) translation release?
I know several people want a translation of this, and surely they would be happy knowing you took the project. In fact, I was about to post a thread with a Request for this, and by pure chance I saw this reply.

Reactions: cdvz23

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Best news I've had this week!
You truly are the GOAT.

Capu, would you mind if I update the entry with info about your (future) translation release?
I know several people want a translation of this, and surely they would be happy knowing you took the project. In fact, I was about to post a thread with a Request for this, and by pure chance I saw this reply.
pretty excited for this one too

May 6, 2021
Capu did you already played the new , and if you already did it, what is your opinion about it ?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes