4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I use locale emulator and the game runs fine but I can't seem to save in the game. I simply get a prompt in japanese and no save appears.

Do I seriously need to change my whole system locale just to play this?

capu2

May 15, 2018
I use locale emulator and the game runs fine but I can't seem to save in the game. I simply get a prompt in japanese and no save appears.

Do I seriously need to change my whole system locale just to play this?

Hello there! Can you please send me the error? thank you very much

Jan 31, 2020
Bros hear me out, this is like the icarus myth, i know is kind of overthinking but just think about it the guy believed that you could be at the emotional level necessary for an open relationship, the girl seemed to be but he was not, so he experienced the situation and like Icarus, he burned. that's deep.
He got burned all right.. Serves him right for sharing his waifu girlfriend like a piece of meat to his classmates.. You have to admit though, Hiyori, the girlfriend, is also quite the slut.. So yeah.. If this happened in real life, they'd both get AIDS immediately.. XD

Jan 31, 2020
Happy Ending Ja naiii!!!! The ending was more like the MC became a full pledged willing cuck and the girlfriend became a full pledged slut.. XD

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Has this game any choice? Searching in the thread it seems like not, but there isn't the kinetic novel tag

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
I think the second CG is from the CG pack released by AS Fantia Account.
yea it is from a fantia account download i once downloaded one of the bonus patchs and that gave you the option to have the heroine nude in all conversations standing times

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I wanted to bitch about this being a kinetic novel posing as a game and suggest that this thing gets the Kinetic Novel tag.
Can I just double confirm that this is kinetic novel to add the tag? Ctrled through aprox 10 mins of text and didn't find any choices.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey I made a review about this enable english subtitles to understand it. I give capu and AS the proper regards in the video and the description too :D

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
This is for anyone that doesn't know how to run as Jap Local, you can download "Locale-Emulator" on github and all you need to do is right click the game and run as Japanese

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
It's quite depressing when a game has artstyle you like, but it's focused on a fetish you don't like

and no, I am not hating on NTR

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Any one knows more games like this? netorase style, where the guy ASKS to be cucked

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes