4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Capu2 strikes again with his wonderful translations!!!
Not a crappy MTL but a full human translation and a brilliant game to!
You sir are a scholar! Keep being awesome and I look forward to what you release in the future.

JMARENAS

Dec 31, 2020
I thank the God for more Atelier Sakura games translated to English. God Bless your souls, translators. Please support this man, I already did.

Reactions: capu2

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
You can use a local emulator to solve the problem: , and you don't need to change the time, region, or anything else.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
A quintessential netorase game. Doesn't delve into dark territories of the genre, just lightly touches it. Most netorase games you kinda hate the MC or at least grow to dislike the MC but here his fetish is not overblown and their is actual discussion of feelings that make it clear that the couple really do love one another.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The separate patch has a trojan in it.
False positives is not an uncommon thing in code written without some sort of certification.

When you encounter it it would be better acknowledge that it detected malware instead if claiming it's actually there.

That being said, it is definitely possible that it's actually there, but in those cases you'll usually find it in a public place like pirate bay with no way to contact the uploader.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
By the way, would still really like to know whether this has netorare or just netorase. World of difference.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
By the way, would still really like to know whether this has netorare or just netorase. World of difference.
Sure, but on the other hand apart from the fact that you can't search for it on this site it only takes 30 seconds to check the game and the correct tag on the "vndb" page.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sure, but on the other hand apart from the fact that you can't search for it on this site it only takes 30 seconds to check the game and the correct tag on the "vndb" page.
That was a non-answer :/ VNDB doesn't seem to list it under the same name, I already searched. Noone here talks about netorare either.
EDIT: Somehow missed the VNDB line in the OP post. I searched manually and nothing came up.

Reactions: Mystermask
Mar 1, 2019
What anti-virus are you using?

It’s most likely a false positive.
Hey man , first of all thank you very much for your translation.
Insaw that you are using deepL to translate your VN , i want to translate VENUS (nao) VNs too but i cant find a guide anywhere on how to approach the issue? . Can you please make a guide or something .
I'd really appreciate it . Thanks again

capu2

May 15, 2018
Hey man , first of all thank you very much for your translation.
Insaw that you are using deepL to translate your VN , i want to translate VENUS (nao) VNs too but i cant find a guide anywhere on how to approach the issue? . Can you please make a guide or something .
I'd really appreciate it . Thanks again

Hello there.

I'm not using DeepL or any translation AI so I don't know if it would work.

Regarding Venus, are you talking about this

capu2

May 15, 2018
That was a non-answer :/ VNDB doesn't seem to list it under the same name, I already searched. Noone here talks about netorare either.
EDIT: Somehow missed the VNDB line in the OP post. I searched manually and nothing came up.
Hello there.

It's a Netorase game.

Also, the English title is not listed in VNDB because this is an unofficial patch. You may search for it using the Japanese title

Reactions: AtotehZ
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes