4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Keep in mind that most if not all Atelier Kaguya games are untranslated. Meanwhile, a fair number of Atelier Sakura games are getting translated, which is an interesting twist, to say the least.
Yeah datz the problem... all works and the greatest work like baku ane series and holic series still untranslated. No publisher pick it...it's sad. There is fan translation but I guess they stop it...
So to fill my lust on vanilla vn... I play it with VN translator

It's because 20 or 30 years ago, NTR and rape genre start to monopolized until now... RIP vanilla days... :cry:

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Who's being cucked/ doing the cucking?
MC organizes its own cucking (Netorase aka sharing), the heroine goes with the flow since he approves it may as well enjoy it, in the end, she still loves him so everyone is happy, yay I guess?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yey new NTR game wonder what type it is ... oh its Atalier Sakura rip. At least i didn't have my hopes up for long.

capu2

May 15, 2018
For all aspiring translators, you may join our discord server

See you all there!

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Netorase
So the dude get cucked and he love it. Right, ok I got it. I can imagine how it goes. lol
Well, sure some people here will love it. Thanks as usual.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I wanted to bitch about this being a kinetic novel posing as a game and suggest that this thing gets the Kinetic Novel tag.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just learned a new term from this thread - Netorase.

For those still wondering, here is the link I used to read about this:

Out of curiosity, what is the context of the girlfriend lending in this game?

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes