4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I don't suppose there is a way to download a zipped folder with everything in there and immediately ready-to-use instead of an installer, were it stops working the moment I rename the installation folder to "suck-ma-fat-dicks"?
the game files doesn't have extension for me, just make it .rar to make it work.
nvm

edit3:
Can't we introduce a way to further divide ntr?
- netorare : Getting cucked
- netori : cucking Others
- netorase : Letting others fuck your partner

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Is NTR avoidable?"

C: No. This is AS. They are a NTR game company

"Is it NTR"

C: Well technically, it's Netorase.

"Is the ending good?"

C: Give my Goddess Hiyori a chance.

"Is the main guy from Naruto"

C: Maybe he's part of Hyuuga Clan. Byakugan activate!
You should put it as NTR(Netorase), under genre, or list Netorase on its own. So people know.

might be worth also saying it is Unavoidable. but well... having Netorase there should be self-explanitory.

Although LMFAO on the romance tag XD "romance" but where you watch others fuck your woman, not really romantic (although I guess there are romantic elements since you seem to have played it and added that, but well... there is unavoidable non-romantic netorase :| So there be shit in my food sort of romance XD)

Anyway, is NTR(Netorase) so imma head out.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
on VNDB , this game is Kinetic and only have one ending?
ive never played it, so im not sure

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
For me I just add a .exe at the end of the game files, and then extract with winRAR. It worked for me at least

godenell

Sep 1, 2018
why are constantly censored games coming out, I really can't understand it, please can someone make a logical explanation about this topic ?

Thank you

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Shows up in malwarebytes as malware. The exe shows up as Malware.Heuristic 1001 i think. Idk the virus terms and shit, just wanted to bring this up though.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Shows up in malwarebytes as malware. The exe shows up as Malware.Heuristic 1001 i think. Idk the virus terms and shit, just wanted to bring this up though.

Which links did you use?

The mega one should be safe.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes