4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I used nopy, the weird thing is it didn't download to a normal looking zip file though but instead it downloaded into this:

capu2

May 15, 2018
I used nopy, the weird thing is it didn't download to a normal looking zip file though but instead it downloaded into this:
Try the Mega one. I personally uploaded it.

As for the other ones the mods helped me with it. Just add rar to it.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
> netorase
> good ending

WHYY ATELIER WHYY?
I CRAVE THE BAD END,THE ACTUAL NTR...
The mc in netorase is a full time cuck so he'd enjoy getting cucked unlike the helpless mc in netorare who hate getting cucked but is too much of a weakling emotional chicken shit to resist.
The "actual ntr ending" you spoke of would probably be considered a good end in the netorase guy's perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Try the Mega one. I personally uploaded it.

As for the other ones the mods helped me with it. Just add rar to it.
Get the same thing from the mega file yet when putting the exe in virus total it shows up as no detections even though it includes malwarebytes in its searches supposedly.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Get the same thing from the mega file yet when putting the exe in virus total it shows up as no detections even though it includes malwarebytes in its searches supposedly.
Then, it's a false positive.

The files are all from the original game except for the patch.xp3

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
When I hear the Atelier Sakura logo music --> monkey_neuron_activation.meme

Once again, thank you very much for your hard work and translation, capu!

Also, for anyone reading this now and in the future, download from any of the links provided. Once downloaded, right-click on the downloaded file, and add .zip to the end of the file's name (attached is example image, the file doesn't come with the .zip at the end; you gotta type it in yourself).

cfa86bb77635e688c5cd8d3553d3ab7a.png

Last edited:

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
You should put it as NTR(Netorase), under genre, or list Netorase on its own. So people know.

might be worth also saying it is Unavoidable. but well... having Netorase there should be self-explanitory.

Although LMFAO on the romance tag XD "romance" but where you watch others fuck your woman, not really romantic (although I guess there are romantic elements since you seem to have played it and added that, but well... there is unavoidable non-romantic netorase :| So there be shit in my food sort of romance XD)

Anyway, is NTR(Netorase) so imma head out.
Well, romance is in the eye of the beholder. Two consensual parties into netorase, watching their partner fuck other people would be a romantic time to them. They're still in love technically. Just other stuff gets their engines revved lol.

To me netorase is just another form of vanilla though, like swinging or voyeur. So I'd have to give it a pass. Art and character designs are good though.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for sharing and translating. It's cool that there's someone who's serious about working on NTR (VN) genre titles. There are still so many great games that don't have a translation.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Although LMFAO on the romance tag XD "romance" but where you watch others fuck your woman, not really romantic (although I guess there are romantic elements since you seem to have played it and added that, but well... there is unavoidable non-romantic netorase :| So there be shit in my food sort of romance XD)

Anyway, is NTR(Netorase) so imma head out.
Many folks don't understand the extent some people will go to for their relationships. Sharing has been going on since the beginning of time, and there have been studies that men enjoy stronger performance after watching their woman get screwed by someone else. It's primal, probably back to 20,000+ years ago when most breedings were group breeding (sperm competition). The monogamous pair situation (Hollywood romance) we have today is relatively new in human history.

Last edited:

leo32432

Sep 5, 2018
Bros hear me out, this is like the icarus myth, i know is kind of overthinking but just think about it the guy believed that you could be at the emotional level necessary for an open relationship, the girl seemed to be but he was not, so he experienced the situation and like Icarus, he burned. that's deep.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes