VN Ren'Py Completed Galactic Limit [Final] [Hold]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Art is great but the 'game' itself is trash, sorry Hold. There are tons of images where there is barely any change in position/angle that get repeated so the file size is bloated. The only animations are for when the creampie is blasting out like a faucet and not the actual fucking, which is a shame. Why would you not animate the most important part

forumname

Apr 2, 2018
Does this game have sound? I downloaded the WIN version, extract and ran the game and I don't hear anything. Ty to any responses

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
ok the images.rpa needs;
GitHub - Lattyware/unrpa: A program to extract files from the RPA archive format.
Python for your OS, some new version
importing the unrpa to python
and then;
Under Windows, you want (into cmd.exe, the command prompt, in the unrpa directory) 'py -3 unrpa -mp "C:\path\to\extract\to" "C:\file\to\extract.rpa"'.

Usage: unrpa [options] pathname

cannot import the unrpa to python, lost me there.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
2 choices that aren't choices at all, and are just spots to see if you can click the button before the timer runs out. But whether you do it or not, you get the same results. This needs a Kinetic tag to prevent people from wasting data. It could also use the mention of "short" in the genre section. I don't even know how it's rated with so many stars. The art looks nice, but that's it.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes