3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I enjoyed it for what it was but I saw this coming.

Shame though.
real shame..
While marked abandoned, I'm not sure if it's actually abandoned. I haven't asked in a while now, but I believe this was mostly waiting on an English translation — a translation of a very large number of lines (over 8k) — by I'm Not Thea Lungren. Per F95 rules it might be "abandoned", but this could still be getting developed (very slowly).

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
While marked abandoned, I'm not sure if it's actually abandoned. I haven't asked in a while now, but I believe this was mostly waiting on an English translation — a translation of a very large number of lines (over 8k) — by I'm Not Thea Lungren. Per F95 rules it might be "abandoned", but this could still be getting developed (very slowly).
I haven't received the latest version to translate yet, but the other work is still ongoing; the update from 1.3 to 1.4 is about 21,000 lines.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ben9000

Oct 12, 2020
Bonjour je suis français et je viens de jouer à ce jeu il y a quelques jours et je l'ai vraiment apprécié mais y aura-t-il une suite? ou le jeu est interrompu? parce que c'était une histoire magnifique j'étais profondément dedans et quand j'ai vu suivre et marqué abandonné j'ai été un peu déçu j'espère que le développeur fera une suite! bonne journée

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Bonjour je suis français et je viens de jouer à ce jeu il y a quelques jours et je l'ai vraiment apprécié mais y aura-t-il une suite? ou le jeu est interrompu? parce que c'était une histoire magnifique j'étais profondément dedans et quand j'ai vu suivre et marqué abandonné j'ai été un peu déçu j'espère que le développeur fera une suite! bonne journée
Hi there,
You need to provide an English translation when posting here in another language.
We haven't heard anything from the dev for a few months, that's why the game was marked as abandoned.
We're all hoping they make a return.
PS Welcome to the forum.

Salut,
Vous devez fournir une traduction en anglais lorsque vous postez ici dans une autre langue.
Nous n'avons pas eu de nouvelles des développeurs depuis quelques mois, c'est pourquoi le jeu a été marqué comme étant abandonné.
Nous espérons tous qu'ils reviendront.
PS : Bienvenue sur le forum.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi there,
You need to provide an English translation when posting here in another language.
We haven't heard anything from the dev for a few months, that's why the game was marked as abandoned.
We're all hoping they make a return.
PS Welcome to the forum.

Salut,
Vous devez fournir une traduction en anglais lorsque vous postez ici dans une autre langue.
Nous n'avons pas eu de nouvelles des développeurs depuis quelques mois, c'est pourquoi le jeu a été marqué comme étant abandonné.
Nous espérons tous qu'ils reviendront.
PS : Bienvenue sur le forum.
Hey TNT, weren't you the translator on this project?
Still is, I believe. That's part of what makes the lack of contact so worrysome for me. We had decent contact with Viperr generally, and then they just fell off the planet. I hope they're well and not suffering hardship. I actually hope they are just really busy and haven't had a chance to work on this for a bit.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hey TNT, weren't you the translator on this project?
Yes.
Still is, I believe. That's part of what makes the lack of contact so worrysome for me. We had decent contact with Viperr generally, and then they just fell off the planet. I hope they're well and not suffering hardship. I actually hope they are just really busy and haven't had a chance to work on this for a bit.
and Yes.

I've sent a few messages, but not heard anything back, so I've temporarily paused work on the project while I work on other games. :):(

onyx59

May 12, 2020
SUPER HISTOIRE DOMMAGE QUE JE SOIS BLOQUER AU MOMENT OU IL FAUT DISCUTER AVEC TOUT L EQUIPAGE QUELQUN A UNE IDEE

SUPER STORY DAMAGE THAT I GET BLOCKED WHEN YOU NEED TO DISCUSS WITH THE WHOLE CREW SOMEONE HAS AN IDEA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

viperr

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2018
hi, all...
i'm happy to see that you liked the game...
i had a lot of problem in my personnal life i'm sorry to stopped the developement
i will maybe work on Galaxy again but i don't know how do this... maybe by episodes...
i worked on another project an nonofficiel Marvel game a first version is ready but only in french for now.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes