4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Even after 2.0? According to the notes, he added cum inflation to her last month, along with some other changes, so it might be fixed.
she slowly inflates, but resets to 0 after the animation finishes. Her breasts work fine though

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
WIP 2.0.2, news and stuff

Hi!

The last few weeks were full of stress and I managed to get sick too. Might be due to stress, but the good news are that I managed to solve most of the causes. I'm still in chill mode, but that doesn't mean I won't cook up some animations meanwhile.
Anyway, some news.
Next steps
The next bigger update will include the Creation Tools release and tutorial, and the Meta Quest version probably, but I can't work on them until June.
After this, I like to take a look on reworking the animation and sound system, which currently limits my workflow, due to how outdated the whole code is.

Content?
For this month, you can still expect Mal0 and Blaziken, and

DogZeela's Toriel!
Neridya's and Katress's rig is still in progress, so they will get added when they are done.
A new poll can be expected after the patch, no exact date yet tho.

SubscribeStar page is finally verified
After 2 years, my GOAT VR SubscribeStar page is alive(All I had to do is to write the support an email). While I had zero problems with Patreon so far, there are many concerns around this site - and relying on only one site is bad idea in general anyway.
So as an alternative, the download links can also be accessed on SubscribeStar, the same way as here, but the WIPs and patch notes only will be posted here as public posts.
I will also post update notifications on SubStar, but I don't know how reliable that site is yet.
If you decide to migrate to SubscribeStar, the best way is to stay as a free member here, so you won't miss update notifications.
I set the prices to mimic the same tiers as here, but the final price might be different, maybe cheaper? Anyway, pick the best option for you!

The SubscribeStar link is:

Update will be release on 30-31th, so see you around!

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's to hoping the PC build of the game once Quest 2 release happens, is gonna still use Mono, and not IL2CPP.
That'd make the mod I did to control the speed with the VR controller no longer possible to do as-is.

alcatraz612

May 6, 2018
WTF is this guys? yeah i could ignore this but fuck is this sick pls search help or help yourself. even incest isnt that bad as this WTF.

EDIT: sorry guys i am very sensitive lately. (stopped smoking + no fap) i could delete this but i dont want to delete history :p

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
WTF is this guys? yeah i could ignore this but fuck is this sick pls search help or help yourself. even incest isnt that bad as this WTF.
Yeah, it's not my thing either. It's the same for a lot of other folks too, and about a lot of different kinks. Do you know how most people handle game threads about fetishes they don't enjoy? By not interacting with the thread.

Whoa.
blew-my-mind.gif

But you did, and now you're gonna have to come back to this thread a whole bunch because you posted a comment here and everybody's gonna reply to you. All those notifications will bring you right back here. You're gonna have to look at this thread way more and be reminded of (and likely bothered by) its existence. All because you had to tell other people your unsolicited opinion.

Just remember: you did this to yourself!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GalleryOfAmbitiousTalents-2.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

alcatraz612

May 6, 2018
I understand, missionary with a christian woman is the only thing you find "fancy". Seems you have found the absolute wrong place to be lurking. Welcome to the party.
yeah missionary is fine, doggy not. but i prefer cowgirl. and I dont like god. so, I dont know if i want a christian girl. never had the interest to know which religion my exes had.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
yeah missionary is fine, doggy not. but i prefer cowgirl. and I dont like god. so, I dont know if i want a christian girl. never had the interest to know which religion my exes had.
No doggy? Let the poor girl do all the work. Pick an old God (Or demon, if you prefer them cast down), Baal is my personal patron. God of storms. Can't get to know a girl unless you communicate with them. Luck be with you!

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
My goodness, these screenshots really have me interested (even though the models look a bit simple texture-wise after I have gotten absolutely spoiled by games like Wild Life), though I am not feeling like downloading 12gb at the moment. Will definitely check out in the future though.

dirkdiggler32

Mar 9, 2019
Type of game that made me want to donate. Wild life is great but this is it's own thing and it does it really well.
Can't wait to see more content.

Aug 5, 2016
Would love an actual game built around this, gallery viewer is still top notch but i can't shake the feeling their is a real gem hidden somewhere. Keep up the good work regardless. :love:

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes