4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

yxyzcr

Feb 4, 2021
I don't think the game stops running, but the screen goes black after entering the game scene. It is still running normally, but I can't see it

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Really like the concept here, but still could use some work obviously. The sex animations are a little stiff and the cum animations are pretty lackluster. Also, Chica just looks weird, giving her a proper robotic body instead of just looking like an animatronic head on top of a pale human body would be much better.

Gotta say the creator has A+ taste in characters to add though. Midna, Krystal, Millie, all top tier. (Pegging animation for Millie when?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and catsdino

Formulae.Fa

Jan 5, 2022
Dunno why but everything seems to be busted, at least in latest release. No bindings work, it only picks up one index controller, and dekstop mode is off center by a big degree.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Same problem, I tried make bindings, but I have two goat aplication in steam vr, one with bindings and one without, tried almost everything but nothing works.
maybe Fix it soon ???
maybe just Paid and get discord to ask them

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Some models in this game are great while others have really big mistakes and mess ups on them. For example renamon has a few verts that are just wrong on the rigging and shapes so you just see giant holes all over some body parts and back when you change the shape even a little bit.

I might take more interest in this game when the modder suite is a thing though.

navyboy2096

Jul 6, 2021
does anyone even look at this game anymore and think when will someone post the better version with all it's content like I've been waiting

YeexWuwu

Dec 14, 2022
So there might be an update on monday 30th of January which includes more animations and CryptiaCurves FNAF characters.

Patreon post,

2023-01-22 14:10:52
Hello there!

What a busy month. I was on a vacation on the start of the month for a few days, then spent time on experimeting with KUM more properly. Results are promising, but it would be a mistake to release it without testing it properly. More on that later, we have content incoming.

Lopunny
+ with the new Vaponnyon variant
Lopunny was the 6th most populat vote in the last poll, losing just by 1 vote. Also it's the year of the rabbit, do I need to explain more?
WarfareMachine just release his Vaponnyon model which shares rig with Lopunny, might as well make it a pack relese
Fazclaires pack

I wanted to add the Fazclaires for a while now. Its possible to reuse most animations trough the pack, if they are animated with this in mind.

New positions?
I plan to add at least 10 new position after the new characters are animated, but I didn't made an estimate yet.

FNAF Map
It's the Goatified version of the FNAF 1 map replica that used in many animations you see probably.
Futuristic map(Need to bake and ad background yet for the map)
ReLit Horny Jail
ReLit Backrooms
(+optimisation)

New VA?
I asked multiple VA's, and all of them replied, alas maybe a bit late. Still, if i can get the voice files in time, I will include it of course, otherwise, I include it in a mini-patch.

Some other code related updates(Most of it at least)

New Male(based on WarfareMachine's Fox McCloud model)
Will be used for newer animations
Custom skin support for males
VR Quickmenu(very beta, but it does the job)
Shininess option for newly released models(old ones will be updated)

New poll
There is lot of suggested character to choose from, I will make a new poll(s) after the update.

New update comes next weekend if I finished the animation, or on 30th Monday the latest with all the stuff I managed to finish.

See you around!

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes