4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Tell me you still working on this pls :cry:
Yes I'm still working on it. Unfortunately Roxy is built a little different that the previous models.

For example I'm having to convert everything from this, minus the normal maps in the bake out.

1722044754574.png
+
+
to this
1722044687780.png

This means that her model looks less like this

1722044941848.png
+
+
and more like this.
1722044983894.png

This particular character has a lot going on and I'm having the deconstruct each and every piece in order to paint correctly. Painting on a multi layer project is pretty new to me and I'm not the best at blender. I'm more learning how to simply structure everything more than painting at the moment. The model currently is very well made and has strange, and foreign concept, masking setups in order to have the interchangeable parts, like the chest piece. So I'm being hit with problem after problem that I have to find solutions for haha. I've figured out the masking bit so far and now I'm still planning what to actually paint. I'm not getting a lot of ideas at the moment for outfits so I'm been more or less tinkering with colors and such. If you have a particular theme you would like I would be more than happy to take a shot on how to integrate it.

Heck I was stuck for a whole day on trying to figure out why half her crotch was missing XD.
So in short I'm still trying to set the model up to allow the less about of repetitive work down the line.

Her texture work is great too. There is a lot of detail such as on the forehead when you zoom way in.
1722045934081.png

thTHICCyoshi

Jun 7, 2021
I liked the introduction poses that were started a little bit back, feel like they were abandonded as an idea which im kinda saddned about. I would love it even more if there were chill poses aswell, like cuddleing or something like that.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes