4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Her eyes look a little messed up but wow goth amy is hot! Also do you think you could do Bonfie next?
Thank you I'm glad you like it!
I could make another edit for some normal eyes.
I made another Alternate eye and updated it in my links.
I was going for a chaotic and kind of paint stoke eye.

Yes I was actually think about Bonfie next. However Chicku's little outfit will come first. I've been experimenting with setting up layers in Blender for painting so this will be a first for me regarding.

UPDATE: I have Bonfie broken down, named, and ready for painting!
Bonfie Start.png
image_2024-07-04_204506656.png

Last edited:

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
July plans, news
Garwaron(GOAT VR) said:
Health Update ❤
I feel a bit better, at least I have more motivation and plans again. Thank you all for the kind words. This summer sucks, but at least 1 month is already passed.
I can start working seriously on animations and stuff next week, so it looks like this month will have one giga update.

GOAT Creation Toolkit ️
The most important tutorials are done, and uploaded on a MEGA drive, shared on the GOAT discord server. I recorded a whole creation process and (tried to) explain everything to my best knowledge in written comments. The extra stuff (like body shape options, skins, etc.) is still left, but those smaller lessons can be explained in a few pages of pdf document, I think.
Anyway, you can download the Toolkit, example project and tutorials on the discord server's Workshop section.

Kissing System

Adding some sort of kissing has been a more than 2 years old plan, and I actually thought about how could I implement it properly in the last few months. Heck, I even commissioned kissing sounds in advance, in case I ever implement this feature.
Basically, if you get close enough to the partner's head, a kissing event occurs, which overrides the expressions with kissing expressions, and plays the kissing sound fitting for the action intensity(If the voice pack has such sounds, otherwise it will play some default smooching)
Kissing expression is totally dependent on the model, but worst case it can be a closed eye closed mouth combo.
There is still a lot of polishing and optimisation left, but it looks promising. Maybe the biggest issue is that the head moves too much on certain animations and phases, maybe an option to stop or slow down the main animation during kissing can solve this. It should work great on idle and climax phases however.
Oh, and since it's a character specific feature, I need to set them up separately. I guess first round the ones that get new animation will be updated with kissing, plus the ones I pick I guess.

When poll?

Next poll should be up in a week, even though there are still characters left from the previous one. Part of the reason I declare so many winners, is so I can mix up the release order and delay when necessary. Neridya and Katress are still delayed, and not cancelled, but it's time to decide more upcoming new releases.

I will report back with a WIP in 1-2 weeks.
See you around!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes