4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Is there a mod we can use to add our own models? If there is one, and someone already posted it, i couldn't find it

Lmaonez

Apr 13, 2020
Here's the hotfix and a little bit of content from the future 1.9.1

And this is from the creator:
1703178278417.png

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Here's the hotfix and a little bit of content from the future 1.9.1

Mega

And this is from the creator:
View attachment 3193003
Snap1.jpg

so the game actually won't start due a calendar trigger day bugged....lol
i can wait just 1 day for the new version aniway......
can live without it for a while lol....the new menu gonna wait sorry!!!!

see ya at the new release......
salut

QUESTION 1
is that HotFix related to the black screen some user are experiencing?????
did you got the problem solved?
QUESTION 2
did you use the full download or the update if you have the black screen problem???
this is because i never use updater download again because can always lead to problems of some sort....
always get the full package.....

Last edited:

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
If anyone actually has a line to the dev, someone hit him with the "in heat pack when". Because tiger girls are a blessed thing and he's forgotten it for half a year.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
If anyone actually has a line to the dev, someone hit him with the "in heat pack when". Because tiger girls are a blessed thing and he's forgotten it for half a year.
it was asked about already, apparently the models are a pain in the ass to work with. So he's taking priority on the characters picked by the patreon polls.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
it was asked about already, apparently the models are a pain in the ass to work with. So he's taking priority on the characters picked by the patreon polls.
He explained what happened and shot a line to the creator of them. Nothing will happen with them till then.

Lmaonez

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 3193031

so the game actually won't start due a calendar trigger day bugged....lol
i can wait just 1 day for the new version aniway......
can live without it for a while lol....the new menu gonna wait sorry!!!!

see ya at the new release......
salut

QUESTION 1
is that HotFix related to the black screen some user are experiencing?????
did you got the problem solved?
QUESTION 2
did you use the full download or the update if you have the black screen problem???
this is because i never use updater download again because can always lead to problems of some sort....
always get the full package.....
Answer to Q1:

-I think is the solution, yes. I have to say, I never experience it before, but I think it is.

Answer to Q2:

-This is a update, download it and replace it on the main files of your game. Its not an updater, dont worry!

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
The new version is coming out today or tomorrow, just wait for that. and download the full version instead of the updater, it's just safer, as people who do the updater tends to run into issues.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Here's the full Update Notes:

Hey!
Christmas is upon us, and I can't really work on updates in the rest of the month, which means update comes earlier this month. Today, to be exact. 3 scenes, 3 complete release and 2 mini release, plus a small bonus. 1.9.1 comes with some small code updates, and a new feature, listed below:

Features and stuff:
-Holiday Main Menu
-Minor changes to out fit control that made outfit changes possible for Meowscarada(If you are curious, outfits can now override materials, in this case, the masks had to be made invisible with a material because it was part of the main mesh and not a seperate entity)
-Updated skin loading logic to prevent skipping textures in some cases
-Made the Favorite icon more visible after selecting a character
-Older custom skins have been moved to a seperate download link because it took too much space in the main folders.

Free Placement - Now the entire map can be your playground.

With this, you can position yourself anywhere on the map.
A possible upgrade to this can be the ability to save your custom locations - but I really want to update the save system before that can happen.

New characters

Deathclaw(Model and HD skins provided by Dragon-V0942)

Meowscarada(Model by Zy0n7)

Velkhana(By Aredator)
Note: I had to place the POV head position a bit farther in cowgirl position, otherwise the initial camera rotation would freak out.

Vulpera Mini Release(Model by AvalonSFM)

Isabelle Rework Mini Release(Model by HighWizard)

Bonus: Faun skin for Poppy (WIth tweaked animations and cum inflation)

New Scenes

Christmas Room

Post Apocalyptic

Winter Forest

Sadly MizzPeachy haven't finished with the voice recordings for this date, so her voicepacks will be release separately when they are done.

Links at the usual place:

I guess this is the year's final update. So, there is nothing else left, other than:

Thank you for your support that made all of this possible. I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and see you later!

• Yay, new update!
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes