4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Still kinda curious if any one of them actually looked at what they were voting for instead of just the names. Some of those comments seem weirdly excited about that deathclaw model. Really though, given some of these past model choices I'm actually more inclined to believe that these people vote on name alone rather then the quality of a given model.

Anyway, if someone can, try to throw this at the creator as a slightly better option on the deathclaw model:
While i agree that the model of choice doesn't look good, but your variant looks like it's an edit of an actual F4 model, if that's true i don't think that would fly in a game sold for real money.
But i would prefer this one anyways, while not a lot better, at least it has much more detailed booba.

Actually i remembered there is that very old argonian model in the game, but at least it's a port of CBBE body mesh, and custom textures. Maybe distinct enough for bethesda to not give a shit.

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
he has artists that donates models and animations, so i guess it depends on who it is that is donating the model.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
i'd like to see more ferals, best ones are Dragon and Nala and Nala is not getting much love as far as positions. I get that not many people are making female feral models for some reason, but i would have expected there'd be way more of them out there.

Actually now that i see this comment, my sig would make a badass model for this game :O

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
While i agree that the model of choice doesn't look good, but your variant looks like it's an edit of an actual F4 model, if that's true i don't think that would fly in a game sold for real money.
But i would prefer this one anyways, while not a lot better, at least it has much more detailed booba.

Actually i remembered there is that very old argonian model in the game, but at least it's a port of CBBE body mesh, and custom textures. Maybe distinct enough for bethesda to not give a shit.
You forget this game is full of random sfm headhacks for some characters.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
You forget this game is full of random sfm headhacks for some characters.
Huh, like which ones are the problem then ?
Models by Warfaremachine and furromantic uses DAZ body as the base i believe, heads and stuff are custom made. Seeing how many games uses stuff related to DAZ, i believe it's allowed to use commercially. Aeridiccore reuses his own body mesh for his models.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Next Update coming out on the 30th

WIP 1.9 (Part 2)

Month is almost over. I completed many of the plans I planned during this month's planning, so every plan goes according to plan. There are still some animations left before release, and because I decided to focus on the older releases foirts time time, the remaning characters are Anubis and Crusch Lulu. Here is a little overview:
Animations:

I'm happy that I finally managed to finish these animations that were promised a while ago. While making new animations, I also managed to tweak many of thier older animations, and also made their head movement much smoother than before.
Some smaller footjob animations:

Some WIP pose test for Anubis:

And some for Crusch Lulu:

Music and Video Player Extended:

The Music And Video player got some extended functionality. You can add Low pass filter to the music players, making it sound like the music is coming from a radio or something. You can also load music and video from the current scene's folder, in case you have a scene specific list in mind.
The scene in the thumbnail is a new Cinema scene, which will make full use of the reworked Custom Video system. I will also include some videos in the release, but feel free to make your own cinema playlist.
Oh, I also managed to color all the statues finally, so get ready for a truly colorful gallery.
I think the update will be release on the 30rd.
See ya around!

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Next Update coming out on the 30th

WIP 1.9 (Part 2)

Month is almost over. I completed many of the plans I planned during this month's planning, so every plan goes according to plan. There are still some animations left before release, and because I decided to focus on the older releases foirts time time, the remaning characters are Anubis and Crusch Lulu. Here is a little overview:
Animations:

I'm happy that I finally managed to finish these animations that were promised a while ago. While making new animations, I also managed to tweak many of thier older animations, and also made their head movement much smoother than before.
Some smaller footjob animations:

Some WIP pose test for Anubis:

And some for Crusch Lulu:

Music and Video Player Extended:

The Music And Video player got some extended functionality. You can add Low pass filter to the music players, making it sound like the music is coming from a radio or something. You can also load music and video from the current scene's folder, in case you have a scene specific list in mind.
The scene in the thumbnail is a new Cinema scene, which will make full use of the reworked Custom Video system. I will also include some videos in the release, but feel free to make your own cinema playlist.
Oh, I also managed to color all the statues finally, so get ready for a truly colorful gallery.
I think the update will be release on the 30rd.
See ya around!
Ooooh, another titfucking pose? Is this gonna have the cum option or just another quickie like Rouge's?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Update v1.9

Snap2.jpg

only mega atm works..... you know where......

pass on Dropbox got changed again......:-(

anyway soon i will update the texture pack wen mega will get all 10 gb........lol
and tested the new stuffs also make some new eyes/skins in the meanwhile.....

edit:
ok done as usual get here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-...-5-2-art-admirer-goat-vr.127600/post-10931096

salut

Last edited:

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Update v1.9

View attachment 3131481

anyway soon i will update the texture pack wen mega will get all 10 gb........lol

salut
Oh god. I'm gonna have to be sure to check what i have plugged in now. Each time i booted up the HEAT game by Edef, by xbox 360 controller started vibrating on my desk and scared the shit out of me. Don't want the same for this

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Update v1.9

View attachment 3131481

salut
now to wait for the links

poke_

Jul 25, 2023
v1.8.6
All in one art enjoyer Mega
Updater (only if you have v1.8.5) Mega

Same links as last time

Changelog
these mega links still work btw. they are the official ones the creator uses so they are automatically updated with each new version

Reactions: zone6996

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
Why is CottentailVA's icon in the page? Does she do a voice in the game?
Yea its in the game.

New question, has anyone got the intiface program to actually connect? if so were you in localhost mode or ip websocket mode (listen on all network interfaces).

Crownen33

Oct 20, 2018
Yea its in the game.

New question, has anyone got the intiface program to actually connect? if so were you in localhost mode or ip websocket mode (listen on all network interfaces).
I looked into it and it seems to be more Bluetooth than ip/server related. Using your toy as a makeshift controller for vibration. First connect the device through Bluetooth. When opening the application search for your device and select it. Then go to processes and look for the game you are playing. If the game doesn't pop up on the list, go ahead and run the game again while the program is open and hit refresh list. Select the game and and then click attach to process. I hope this works for ya

Disclaimer: I don't use toys so there is a chance this does not work at all and I could be bullshitting the whole process lol. Look up the program's site and there is a full video tutorial. Happy gaming and good luck

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
looking into the problem more the process works like this.

-you run the engine server and scan for devices. in this state the engine is ready to receive a program call.
-you link a device to intiface central via bluetooth, xbox controllers work for this as testing.
-you start goat and have it start calling out to intiface, if intiface was not running goat will error out saying it is not detected.
*when the game successfully connects to intiface, intiface will state the client it is connected to next to the server run button.

now for the problem that i think i happening.

Server is running and devices connect to intiface fine, goat calls out like normal and does not error out yet continues connecting. Looking at intiface, it states that there is no client connected. conclusion intiface refuses to acknowledge goat as a "client". This might be cause the integration is behind or simply not stable.

Tl;dr - goat calls out intiface refuses to see the program cause integration may be too old or unstable.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes