4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
the problem is the model itself, the DEV can't do nothing - only search a new model to put inside
I don't know about that one. It has worked before and looking at the model outside of the game says it might just be a bug that happened recently that he just hasn't felt like fixing. Much like some of the normals on the updated version of nancy goat or the fact that the camera and pov model position of the player when paired with isabelle is set to random parts of the milky way and nowhere near her. Just small bugs he missed or hasn't had priority.

n3f

Mar 17, 2021
Are people making mods for this?
I honestly think this might be really good if it has more interactive options... And better models instead of the generic furry

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Are people making mods for this?
I honestly think this might be really good if it has more interactive options... And better models instead of the generic furry
I've done a few skin mods but nothing special like characters yet. I've yet to try out the modkit. Maybe I will sometime if I feel the need to do so. You too could also try doing mods. I remember seeing templates for it.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I've done a few skin mods but nothing special like characters yet. I've yet to try out the modkit. Maybe I will sometime if I feel the need to do so. You too could also try doing mods. I remember seeing templates for it.
mhh what type of skins? different eyes/colors?...
con you share/post it???

or just make some preview......
so i can take some ispiration/idea at least.......Many THANKS!!!!

i made some too an i have already released in the past......
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-8-6-goat-vr.127600/post-10931096
actually i am bit busy but maybe i can release an update pack of the texture for the last 1.8.6.......

edit:ok done new version is ready!!!

ohh and the GOAT_Missing Recovered Skins
does not fully works...... but at least we have something to start with.......

see ya

Last edited:
Reactions: forcedtosignup43

Foxgal777

Sep 28, 2022
This is an absolutely amazing game! Thank you for sharing this. I think as soon as I'm able to swing it I'm definitely going to throw money the dev's way. SCP-1471 Mal0 was done so well and having the graveyard scene and ethereal voice effects really nailed it down for me.

badaaaaaaaa

Jul 1, 2020
can anyone tell me why the game doesnt boot into steam vr? ive tried reinstalling both but it hasnt worked since the first time i opened it

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Looks like a new poll is up for the next batch of characters when they finish the remaining ones.

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry if this has been talked about before, I just joined the thread. Does the developer intent to fully complete the roster of each character as time goes by? Like for example I see Tasque Manager having 3 animations while others have 5+ with more variety.

Maybe he is already doing so with each update but since I just joined I do not know the pattern and am too lazy to check the history.

Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes