4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
v1.8.6
All in one art enjoyer Mega
Updater (only if you have v1.8.5) Mega

Same links as last time

Changelog
thank you kindly. Here's the update notes for those who are too lazy to check the patreon:

1.8.6 feature:
Not much changed, just added some code to make the dynamic light/visitors system work on the mansion.

More expressive expression test
I'm practicing a new animation method that can make expression change more dynamic and less stiff. Basically, some expressions are longer animation clips instead of just a 1 frame clip used for most of the expressions.
This means, for example, the character will not just look up and down, but does a motion before doing that, like looking more up or sideways.
(I'm bad at explaining, and its kinda hard to explain without explaining how the whole animation system works, but I hope its noticable enough)

New character : Stella

Stella model was made by AeridicCore
(Stella might have weird lighting issue on some maps/locations where the head or body is darker then the other parts. Its a map related bug which will be fixed)

New character(s) : Mal0.2

This version of Mal0 is the first release featuring spectators, or side characters. Each spectator is a seperate entity and only appears during the assigned position. Was quite tricky to pull off, hope you like it. (You can also turn them off sincec they are marked as removeable items)
This model was originally made by Furromantic, but I made modifications on the face.

New scene : Haunted Mansion

The Haunted Mansion features many locations, with chilling atmosphere,weather effects and some unexpected visitors. They won't bite. I think.

New scene :Graveyard

A long overdue graveyard scene, offering moonlight, night ambience,and total peace and quite.(Don't worry about the wolves)

Well,this should conclude this years Spooktober, hope you liked it. We return to the normal schedule with polls and old character releases in Nonstop Nut November!

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Plans for this month:

Yo,

I don't remember doing 3 release a month before, so I'm glad I managed to pull this off in Spooktober. 6 character with a total of 20 positions, 4 new scenes - it was quite the rush.

I don't feel burned out anymore, however.

It was only possible because I had 4 extra full day I used to work on these releases. As you know, I'm actively working on making solo game development my full time job, but it's a big stretch. Although I can't quit my job just yet, I'm trying to reserve more time to do my home projects.

Let's see what's in for this month..

Color all the statues!
Not a hard task, just time consuming. Might be the perfect boring task to chill off after these updates. No thinking, just resizing textures and rebuilding.
Archive some old releases
Some older releases will be moved from the main install folder to a seperate Archive folder.
-Very old/outdated/have a variant
-Or I don't plan on making new animations with the model because the model quality is not as great or something
-Characters with a lot of animation can stay in the release folder Archived characters will be available for all Tiers.
Rework sound profile loading system
This will increase loading times and ease memory usage, also if a VA has different tones, it will be selectable from a sub menu.
Mixed reality support test via Greenscreen room
There is a way to make PCVR games mixed reality compatible via Meta Quest passthrough and the help of Virtual Desktop. I will give more info about this later.
Bugfi_e_
I will also focus on getting rid of some bugs that bug me a lot.

Anubis and Crusch Lulu will be included in this months release, alongside with new animations for many old releases(Many of them are long overdue)

The efforts for the sex toy support will continue again

I will report back with the wips in a week or two, see ya around!

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
I can't get my controllers to work, seems like there are no default bindings, seems like i can't make custom bindings for the game either (Any attempt to do so results in a blank white screen). Help? (Vive controllers).

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
I can't get my controllers to work, seems like there are no default bindings, seems like i can't make custom bindings for the game either (Any attempt to do so results in a blank white screen). Help? (Vive controllers).
can't say i know, since i use Quest 2. the game runs off of Steam VR, so I'm assuming it just uses how your hardware is setup there.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
I think I had a similar kind of issue with the index controllers in the old versions. Didn't ever get it to work properly nor have I tried if the new version is any different.

EDIT: The new version IS different. It seems to have the controllers fixed at least for me.

Last edited:

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
GalleryOfAmbitiousTalents-1.8.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
There are no seeds to download(

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
damn, 3 update slater and Gar STILL hasnt fixed Midna's belly? i know ive said it multipl etimes, dont wanna come off as annoying :HideThePain:

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
damn, 3 update slater and Gar STILL hasnt fixed Midna's belly? i know ive said it multipl etimes, dont wanna come off as annoying :HideThePain:
the problem is the model itself, the DEV can't do nothing - only search a new model to put inside

juancagd

Nov 21, 2020
Is it normal for scenes to come out as red question marks and for custom skins to come out in white and red?

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes