4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

mnipao

Sep 12, 2021
v1.8.5
All in one art enjoyer
Updater (only if you have v1.8.4)

Note that it seems the new versions are always posted to these folders. Next time there's an update, check version.txt to see if it was uploaded here again.

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
v1.8.5
All in one art enjoyer Mega
Updater (only if you have v1.8.4) Mega

Note that it seems the new versions are always posted to these folders. Next time there's an update, check version.txt to see if it was uploaded here again.
Thank You, you beautiful bastard

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
v1.8.5
All in one art enjoyer Mega
Updater (only if you have v1.8.4) Mega

Update Art Enjoyer\GOAT Updater\Updater.exe - CRC error

I keep getting this error when downloading the updater. I have v1.8.4, but the v1.8.5 update won't run

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
soo whats new in this contents

----1.8.5 smol features and code updates----
-Added tga texture loading support(For properly loading Sinia's hair tbh)
-Updated the NPC code, which enables to place the same NPC on different locations(Seen in the updated FNAF map)
-Added Giantism option in Cum Settings
Enable this to gradually increase the characters size during climax.
-Added Force Cum Outflow for the Cum Settings.(Experimental)
You can enable cum flow anytime on a model which has cum support.

----New characters----

Xenomorph Queen

Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Double Jawjob
Sinia
Cowgirl, Missionary

Custom skins by Asdrubael Vect

---New scenes----

Space Station - High Alert
Victorian Era House

----Updated scenes and releases----

Alien planet -
Fixed audio bug, added to Art Admirers
The Backrooms: Added to Art Admirers, removed camera dither effect
FNAF - Fazclaires now present on more locations,removed camera dither effect,adjusted audio
Beach: Fixed audio bug,added 2 new locations(Stage and Beach for the default location type)

Reactions: annoyedOTF

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Would be nice to see which character got updated, been wondering whether or not Loona was gonna be the only one with the breast inflation option

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Would be nice to see which character got updated, been wondering whether or not Loona was gonna be the only one with the breast inflation option
You can on the main menu. There is an updated/New button
Atleast I THINK thats what it is for anyway.

Mar 21, 2023
What happened to the music selection menu in some maps? I know you could pick songs in the club but now its just a single theme and the menu is gone.

Reactions: AplhaBeta

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Doesn't seem it ever works. each update i click it and it gives me a blank screen
do you update by downloading the full package, or using the updator?
and if you do download the updator version.. do you Click and drag the new files... or do you actually use the updator program?

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
do you update by downloading the full package, or using the updator?
and if you do download the updator version.. do you Click and drag the new files... or do you actually use the updator program?
i just download the full package each time

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Update coming on the 31st

There is still a few days left of Spooktober, and I determined to release some more content.

The currently used Mal0's animation file got corrupted(Quite fitting, actually), so instead of just adding a few new animations for her, she gets an entirely new model.
I modified Furromantic's Mal0 for this occasion, and... is that a foursome?
Kinda. I plan to make toggleable "side Mal0s" that are eager to watch the action. They are quite curious.

Speaking of curious..

The Haunted Mansion provides an atmosphere that no other scene can. Rain outside, thunder and lightning,and chilling ambience.(All of them all controlled by code for more randomness)
If you feel someone is watching you, you might be right...

Stella was one of the oldest request, so it's time to add her for this Spooktober. I don't know yet how many animation I can add for these two gals, but I will focus on animations on the next few days.

The Graveyard speaks for itself. Night ambience, wolves howling in the background, and the moonlight shines on you and your partner.(Also its such a common scene for Spooktober that I can't miss adding it this year)

Not sure if I will add the planned voicepacks for this update, or add them after the voicepack code update next month.

Update probably arrives on 31th night

See you later!

Reactions: forcedtosignup43
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes