4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Sorry if this has been talked about before, I just joined the thread. Does the developer intent to fully complete the roster of each character as time goes by? Like for example I see Tasque Manager having 3 animations while others have 5+ with more variety.

Maybe he is already doing so with each update but since I just joined I do not know the pattern and am too lazy to check the history.

Thanks!
I don't know about intentions, but he does update already added characters. It seems random, but it happens.

badaaaaaaaa

Jul 1, 2020
IIRC you can also change between desktop and VR mode by modifying the Config file with a text editor.
mode=desktop for desktop, mode=vr for VR
1700440986152.png I dont have that either, does the download from this site include that? I've downloaded it from the patreon before but it didn't have the config or the mode selector and I also downloaded it from the mega on this site and it also does not have it.

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
Modeselect.exe was included in the 1.8.5 archive i got from here, so idk why it's not included in yours. Anyway, here's the link to just modeselect

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
So idk what you doing when there's multiple files missing, redownload the game.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
I don't really know or care for most of that selection. That deathclaw looks like a model someone made as a joke mod for the game so I'm not certain how that got enough votes as it looks horrible. If it was a deathclaw based on some of the good fanart pieces around that it would probably be nice... but it's simply not.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I don't really know or care for most of that selection. That deathclaw looks like a model someone made as a joke mod for the game so I'm not certain how that got enough votes as it looks horrible. If it was a deathclaw based on some of the good fanart pieces around that it would probably be nice... but it's simply not.
It's amazing that the worst looking model is at the top. It's like kitbash tier like the terrible fnaf ones that were in the game before the new ones got added and the other stylized toon ones. Someone probably voted on that multiple times by themselves.

I'm actually extremely surprised those other fnaf female swaps you see in some games(not the celshaded ones) didn't make it into this but those really bad ones that are just generic female body with head rip did.

Last edited:

Thaddeus_2030

Dec 15, 2019
yoooooo i finally found the solution to isabelle's problem by using the old version v1.5.2

if you want to add sex positions, You can use the file Sound Profiles , Characters , Scenes from v1.8.6 it can also be added to v1.5.2
*But I haven't tried everything yet, which I believe might be a problem because it's a different version. For example, the Scenes name and images aren't showing.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
There’s a hotfix of her on the game’s discord, it’ll be included in the next release.

EDIT:
Unrelated, but the final poll results are out on
Still kinda curious if any one of them actually looked at what they were voting for instead of just the names. Some of those comments seem weirdly excited about that deathclaw model. Really though, given some of these past model choices I'm actually more inclined to believe that these people vote on name alone rather then the quality of a given model.

Anyway, if someone can, try to throw this at the creator as a slightly better option on the deathclaw model:

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes