Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I gotcha how about I add all the upgrades as optional and if you lose your money you have to gamble her, then if you win you get to upgrade and unlock woman for a fixed price and not lose all your money I can do this for you :)
(y)

Darksgt

Apr 10, 2018
So far pretty good, I like it. I do feel like it needs other games beside Slots. Even if it's just Blackjack, also would be nice to modify how much you are gambling/buy in for. Maybe have a Minimum bid like 3 or 5, then give us like 10, 50, 100, etc. You could also give Blackjack a higher Minimum than Slots.

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
With all the videos I have lined up to be added its going to be 14gb total!
This is not a good thing. This is an embarrassingly bad thing. With proper formatting there's no reason for this to be more than 200mb, not 2.3gb. It takes some people more than an hour to download less than 5 minutes of content out of your games. Format properly.

You deliberately use bloated formatting for every picture and video just to drive away potential players or supporters. It's absolutely crazy. This was posted yesterday and updated today. 2.5gb yesterday, 2.5gb today. 5gb in two days.

This will never be worth the bandwidth.

Reactions: Fapgnito

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Is the size of this game large because it is not compressed or because the story and the number of videos, etc. are large?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well I think an issue is, you call the choice "gamble your wife" but youre not gambling, youre just selling her. The events are pre-done, you get a flat amount of cash.
Which is a shame, coincidentally I was just thinking of making something similar to this myself, where you'd enter into high stakes card games with your gf or wife, but obviously winning would carry a reward like you swooped in on the other couple, and vice versa. Sounds like it's pretty much on rails here though.

Reactions: Abaddon0

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Which is a shame, coincidentally I was just thinking of making something similar to this myself, where you'd enter into high stakes card games with your gf or wife, but obviously winning would carry a reward like you swooped in on the other couple, and vice versa. Sounds like it's pretty much on rails here though.
This is a good idea for a game

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are they really? I was under the impression they were on the lighter end when compared to WEBMs
Perhaps I'm not using the most efficient conversion methods, but yeah, in general I can get a 10 second mp4 much smaller than a 10 second gif at the same resolution, and with less loss in visual fidelity.

sneus

Jun 6, 2018
Oh nooo :cry:
Does it mean that "Friendly Wife" will be canceled just like "Corrupt Life" ?
It was my favorite game.
I really like Corrupt Life, is it abandoned? So sad.
And maybe you should compress the videos, your games are usually too large compare to the content.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes