Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
From the OP -
" You are a regular man in his 30's with a beautiful wife and boy that is already starting college."
- Seriously, WTF dude?? were you like 10 yrs old when you got married and had a kid? :LOL:
:LOL:
(either take the kid 'out of play; your son is in a Private Boarding School, or MC is mid to late 40's)
- unless the 'Boy' is going to have a role in your game, which I highly doubt, he is irrelevant.)
39yr old is still 30's... they could've been married/had a kid at 19 and it would still fit as a having a kid starting college. Just nitpicking your nitpick. Shit teen moms are a thing and with that obv teen dads are as well. If they had a kid at 15-16 they could be early 30's at around ~33yrs old and still have a kid starting college.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
39yr old is still 30's... they could've been married/had a kid at 19 and it would still fit as a having a kid starting college. Just nitpicking your nitpick. Shit teen moms are a thing and with that obv teen dads are as well. If they had a kid at 15-16 they could be early 30's at around ~33yrs old and still have a kid starting college.
I like this math I'm putting back to 30s :)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I made the alternate dealer outfits free next patch so there are less unlocks, I have to balance the idea of having to put up the wife for money and progressing other side events, so now in the current update there are only 3 dealer unlocks instead of 6 and most money wipe upgrades will be for the maid.

Maybe in the future I could re think the whole unlock shop/corruption system though right now this is the simplist way for my brain lol
Well I think an issue is, you call the choice "gamble your wife" but youre not gambling, youre just selling her. The events are pre-done, you get a flat amount of cash.

misshaippy

Sep 2, 2017
either the shop is bugged or you should not list prices cause despite the ship showing a price it just takes all your money to unlock
and no mater what an upgrade just taking all your money feels bad like i am punished for winning 1700 instead of 1000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GamblingHerRequest-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
I like this idea if I can figure out a somewhat simple code to do this I would totally add it.
Ill add that to my goals list for next update
Welp, there is a red flag and a half.
A 'dev' with like, 5 games on the site, making THAT kind of comment about the idea of letting players choose how much to gamble in their gambling based game.
That's some of the simplest code on the planet, just from a conceptual level. I don't know if it is even possible to spaghetti things so bad that adding a few options that only change a single variable requires 'figuring out'. Even straight up letting the player manually enter a value for the amount they put in should be extremely simple.
It also puts into perspective the issue of them having every shop upgrade wipe your entire bank account, and their apparent inability to do things as simple as compress files.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Nice, i will be trying and following this one, Friendly Wife is a game i enjoy so i hope the same for this one :)

Reactions: xanoss

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Welp, there is a red flag and a half.
A 'dev' with like, 5 games on the site, making THAT kind of comment about the idea of letting players choose how much to gamble in their gambling based game.
That's some of the simplest code on the planet, just from a conceptual level. I don't know if it is even possible to spaghetti things so bad that adding a few options that only change a single variable requires 'figuring out'. Even straight up letting the player manually enter a value for the amount they put in should be extremely simple.
It also puts into perspective the issue of them having every shop upgrade wipe your entire bank account, and their apparent inability to do things as simple as compress files.
Yep all my code is pretty much a shit ton of if then statements in a pile, but its okay I asked chat gpt and they helped me add it it still took me a couple hours though still kinda janky!
Also there is a compression request fourm if the file is too big :)

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Well I think an issue is, you call the choice "gamble your wife" but youre not gambling, youre just selling her. The events are pre-done, you get a flat amount of cash.
I gotcha how about I add all the upgrades as optional and if you lose your money you have to gamble her, then if you win you get to upgrade and unlock woman for a fixed price and not lose all your money I can do this for you :)

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Haven't played yet but I've jacked it a couple times to Friendly Wife so I'll trust this dev, for now.

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
I wanted to do somthing more game like, but I think ill continue friendly wife after this
It doesn't have to be more game like. Meanwhile you have your own style and signature.
It's a different and unique approach in the genre. Why change that?!
After I played "Corrupt Girlfriend" and "Corrupt Life" I was so familiar with the "Kinkz-mechanics:LOL:"
that I enjoyed "Friendly wife" from the beginning.
If it takes too much time you'll lose interest and connection to continue Friendly wife. Maybe finish FW
and then continue with Gambling Her Request.
Take care and stay healthy... :coffee:(y)

Reactions: xanoss

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
It doesn't have to be more game like. Meanwhile you have your own style and signature.
It's a different and unique approach in the genre. Why change that?!
After I played "Corrupt Girlfriend" and "Corrupt Life" I was so familiar with the "Kinkz-mechanics:LOL:"
that I enjoyed "Friendly wife" from the beginning.
If it takes too much time you'll lose interest and connection to continue Friendly wife. Maybe finish FW
and then continue with Gambling Her Request.
Take care and stay healthy... :coffee:(y)
Thank you Ill keep that in mind!

Reactions: SunDogSun
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes