VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
cant wait to see MC fucking a futa!!!! release soon? and do you think you will do double anal???
Funny enough, I do have something planned involving both; maybe even at the same time...?.
Release won't be for another month at least. Work has been kicking my ass and I'm too exhausted when I get home. Plus I keep running into problems with my scenes, and those need to be fixed.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Just learned a valuable lesson!
When working with assets that have collisions, make sure your model is NOT parented to a group. I made groups for all of my models so I can easily hide them when they're not on camera. But, when setting collisions it's a problem.
Lesson learned! Time to get some big-dick fuckin' rendered!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Funny enough, I do have something planned involving both; maybe even at the same time...?.
Release won't be for another month at least. Work has been kicking my ass and I'm too exhausted when I get home. Plus I keep running into problems with my scenes, and those need to be fixed.
epic then

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
So, I was working on this latest scene and in the background I wound up making Bryn a pin-up model.
So I decided to just make a fun image with her. She's turning out to be one of my favorites.
I might even put it in the Daz showcase thread in the artwork forum.
Bryn copy.jpg

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
So, I was working on this latest scene and in the background I wound up making Bryn a pin-up model.
So I decided to just make a fun image with her. She's turning out to be one of my favorites.
I might even put it in the Daz showcase thread in the artwork forum.
View attachment 1651918
cant wait to see her getting fuck by MC. Will she turn on are allies and finish in MC side?

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
When including Daz items in a game, do you have to pay a license for every item/model you are going to use?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
When including Daz items in a game, do you have to pay a license for every item/model you are going to use?
If you're talking about the merchant license, then no. Those are used if your game includes means to customize those assets, like allowing players to make boobs bigger, or change the color of walls. (Not 100% sure that's accurate, but I think I read that somewhere.)
There are no customization options for my project, nor can you pull an asset from it since it's just a bunch of jpegs, sound files, and confusing ren'py code.

Reactions: hyperjack38

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
3271 copy.jpg
You would not believe the amount of dForce simulations that need to be run for these images.
Funny enough, it takes longer to open and run dForce in this series of images than it does to render. Any where from 8 to 30 minutes per.
I can now, FINALLY, start working on some the... hand-holding... scenes.
But looking at this image, I really need to find a new fabric shader for Bryn. The stock shader is too shiny.

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
If you're talking about the merchant license, then no. Those are used if your game includes means to customize those assets, like allowing players to make boobs bigger, or change the color of walls. (Not 100% sure that's accurate, but I think I read that somewhere.)
There are no customization options for my project, nor can you pull an asset from it since it's just a bunch of jpegs, sound files, and confusing ren'py code.
Thanks for the reply, and for clearing that up.