VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 1665534
You would not believe the amount of dForce simulations that need to be run for these images.
Funny enough, it takes longer to open and run dForce in this series of images than it does to render. Any where from 8 to 30 minutes per.
I can now, FINALLY, start working on some the... hand-holding... scenes.
But looking at this image, I really need to find a new fabric shader for Bryn. The stock shader is too shiny.
Handholding? Yes! Romancing the futas is going to be fun especially the queen!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Still working on the images. Only been able to get a few done a day. Each one takes about an hour to setup, run dForce sims, test render, etc... blahblahblah.
Trying to maximize peak boobage and bootiliciousness for each shot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, this is the standard dForce cum prop that everyone uses. It's okay but it's flat. I want to work on making it a bit bulkier, thicker without having to rely on the traditional MoneyShotz props.
So... after I get this update done (still a ways off, sorry) I'm gonna start looking into zBrush for sculpting. There's going be a ton of cum flying everywhere! Ropes upon ropes sticking to the walls, the floors, the ceiling, to everyone and everything! (That's my hope anyway.) Till then, still working on these images...
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
3497.jpg

I'm still making progress. Any renders of an ogre though take over 3 hours to do! Good thing I finished them. In the home stretch now. Maybe 50-75 more images.
In the mean time, enjoy Tunrida in a new dress. And Bryn's bootyliciousness.
-GTS