VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I wont lie, rhona have the best tits of all the girls in all the games in f95zone.
Size, nipples, washer, everything

Reactions: GrayTShirt

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
ypu know how hard is waiting for your favorite game? i know you know, but to see others fame are on and do alot fo worse than yours make the wait even harder,im not complaining about wiating but is hard to chek others and its seems that i cant quite stop compare your job with those similars and get nothing but being dissakponted by other devs,........i hope you have a good day and forgive my ranting.....

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
ypu know how hard is waiting for your favorite game? i know you know, but to see others fame are on and do alot fo worse than yours make the wait even harder,im not complaining about wiating but is hard to chek others and its seems that i cant quite stop compare your job with those similars and get nothing but being dissakponted by other devs,........i hope you have a good day and forgive my ranting.....
No worries. Sometimes it’s good to rant.
I just have a ton to do IRL. I work on the project when I can, but I can’t invest the same time I did when I started. It’s either one or two scenes a release, or enough scenes to have the story make sense without re-downloading more than a gig of data at a time.
I wish I could more, truly.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Until he fight his valkyrie friend or a warrior woman
This will be the second to last arena scene. These renders take ALOT of time to make. And I'm honestly ready to move on to some of the final scenes for alot of these storylines.
I just have more fun rendering MC bustin' nuts instead of bustin' heads.
Pus, those procrastinating renders I did with Rhona, MC, and Vincent kind of made me want to make more like that. Kind of like thematic, cinematic lewdness with a hint of moist wholesomeness.
All of these storylines will be finished though, I'm trying to not leave any unanswered questions out there.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
because she is dressed as a nun, is she undercover in the church?
it's just a random thing I made. I try to imagine all of these characters are just actors playing different roles. Plus, I don't really feel like taking the time to make new characters.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Alright... So, quick update.

All of these images have been taking 4+ hours to render (10 out of 22 so far). I've been cancelling them after over an hour on each one but I couldn't figure out why it's taking so long. I went to check and they're using ONLY the CPU instead of my beefy 3090ti. So, I had to cancel my render queue, change a couple settings, and now they're only taking 38-44 minutes.

That's all for now... Carry on.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
So, anyway...
One of my procrastination renders really, REALLY messed up. What is viewed as a preview did not translate to the final render. So, here's the messed shot. Well, one of a few.