VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
That's a nice render, GTS. Great skin texture details.

Sorry to hear that life has you so busy at the moment.

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a little under the halfway point for Bryn's scene. There are 2 choices to choose for her: Turn her down (Story continues), let her help you (She "services" you) and the Story continues when she's done.

Still plugging away, thank you for your patience.
-GTS

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This isn't the angle I'm going to use for the shot, but I needed to get closer to get everything right.
Big dick problems... Am I right, fellas?
Sad, i love this shot. You can clearly see how big it is and how hard it is for her

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Why doesn't the dev get a Patreon account? Just curious.
Two reasons:
1. I'm just making this for fun, as a hobby to fill my time. It keeps me somewhat free from time constraints, outside pressure, and lets me continue to make the story I want.
2. Patreon would kick me off pretty quick with the amount of "Landlady" and "Roommate" content I have. The story doesn't work if those relationships are removed/altered.
-GTS

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
GrayTShirtyou know that brinn cock look bigger than in the previuos scenes......almost like the mc and in the scene with the girls her cock doesnt look so big......its the angle of actualy you give her a bigger one?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
GrayTShirtyou know that brinn cock look bigger than in the previuos scenes......almost like the mc and in the scene with the girls her cock doesnt look so big......its the angle of actualy you give her a bigger one?
It's just the angle and pose of it. There's actually a single line of dialogue written in the update that mentions it.

Reactions: ktunga

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I cant wait to play this update. Bryn gonna take hard in her ass.
She will probably say to him, shes in love lol

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Two reasons:
1. I'm just making this for fun, as a hobby to fill my time. It keeps me somewhat free from time constraints, outside pressure, and lets me continue to make the story I want.
2. Patreon would kick me off pretty quick with the amount of "Landlady" and "Roommate" content I have. The story doesn't work if those relationships are removed/altered.
-GTS

Even if it is just a hobby, some pocket change could always be nice - To buy assets or simply help with upgrading your rig... Or just to buy something nice for yourself. You can, always, just say something like "The game is free.. This Patreon is just to support my passion and hobby." And have like a 5/10 dollar tier. That way you don't have to host your work there.

Alternatively you could use Subscribe star... They don't care what content you upload for the most part. Just my two cents! Either way, keep up the good work!

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Two reasons:
-GTS
well you can always use patreon site to help yourself and no need to change relationships ...but create a fiction nickname here and use your own script to change the relationships.....or not

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Even if it is just a hobby, some pocket change could always be nice - To buy assets or simply help with upgrading your rig... Or just to buy something nice for yourself. You can, always, just say something like "The game is free.. This Patreon is just to support my passion and hobby." And have like a 5/10 dollar tier. That way you don't have to host your work there.

Alternatively you could use Subscribe star... They don't care what content you upload for the most part. Just my two cents! Either way, keep up the good work!
Going to SubcribeStar is always tempting, but it's just not something I'm interested in right now. Maybe with a new project or something. I was thinking about that "Buy a Coffee" site, but I don't feel like going through the hassle. I honestly make enough at my IRL job to keep me comfortable. I'd feel better if that subscriber money went toward someone who probably needs it more.

Reactions: Ascot and ktunga

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i have the same problem GrayTShirt.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool: but the true if i leave my job [that i love]i dont have any other secure income and even if i want to do a vn [that i want for sureand already have the story] idont have the time to do that ,my free time is for my wife and my cats

• Haha