VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Working on the last images for the Fiona's 3rd Story. This won't be used in the VN. I just wanted to build the set piece and merge the characters in. I'll be working on that tomorrow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be posting the fully rendered version once it's done.
Thinking of changing up MC's model. I'll keep the body (and other parts), but feel like changing up the face and head. There's a lot of lag when posing MC, need to check out what all I have loaded for him and any other male character I wind up making.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Will there be any scenes between Shelby and her wolf brother Vincent in the future?
No scenes planned between those two. There is a scene planned with “Cinny” with someone though. The name is dropped, but I can’t remember it right now. Shelby has different scenes planned.

Reactions: hyperjack38

FutaFUCKER17

Jun 8, 2022
Working on the last images for the Fiona's 3rd Story. This won't be used in the VN. I just wanted to build the set piece and merge the characters in. I'll be working on that tomorrow.

I'll be posting the fully rendered version once it's done.
Thinking of changing up MC's model. I'll keep the body (and other parts), but feel like changing up the face and head. There's a lot of lag when posing MC, need to check out what all I have loaded for him and any other male character I wind up making.
bro u should add futa on male scenes as well

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Finally finished up the images for Rhona and Vincent's scene. 161 images total. You can really see an improvement in quality in these new scenes.
By the way...
I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole "3d" thing, don't cha think?

Deepdepp

Oct 20, 2016
Finally finished up the images for Rhona and Vincent's scene. 161 images total. You can really see an improvement in quality in these new scenes.
By the way...
I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole "3d" thing, don't cha think?
how long do we have to wait for her:love::love::love::love::love: