VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
there is only one thing i still dont really sink in me and thats it the inhability of mc to take full command of his life and own his fucking dick [i know iknow is a process but still i only hope wjen he became tru berseker just take fucking deep breath and fuck everyone near or far from him ]i really hope this also the dev idea......

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
there is only one thing i still dont really sink in me and thats it the inhability of mc to take full command of his life and own his fucking dick [i know iknow is a process but still i only hope wjen he became tru berseker just take fucking deep breath and fuck everyone near or far from him ]i really hope this also the dev idea......
He will get Back up and fight them

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I have a scene planned where he "fights back".

Reactions: ktunga and Zolkane

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
how much to the update?....aprox, no need to jinx anything just an aprox
Update is still a few weeks away. This last scene I'm working on has alot of rendering and simulations that have to run which take a while.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Script done.
Coding the "All scenes viewed" message now. I also want to see if I can work on some scene skips for Fiona/Rhona in Ch01 after that. It should help new viewers at least, in case they can't handle the awesomeness of experienced ladies.