VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
10 chapters is the goal.

1-5 tell the Demon War story and gives character backgrounds.
6 is the transition chapter. Reaclimation to civilian life, new relationships begin to form, old ones are built up more.

For 7-10, I'm still up in the air. Can't decide between a business management kind of thing, slice-of-life story telling, or just make one huge chapter similiar to Ch04 that shows different scenes.

I've been working on this project for almost 2 years now. At some point, it has to end. I have another project I'd like to start, but I'm still focused on this one.

-GTS

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Well I can't wait for it and hopefully there's at least one scene where the MC fucks Mauve or I'll be disappointed, still love the game but be disappointed.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Well I can't wait for it and hopefully there's at least one scene where the MC fucks Mauve or I'll be disappointed, still love the game but be disappointed.
You'll have nothing to worry about then. I do have something planned for them.

Reactions: BlueCrossX

slyratean

Nov 5, 2020
10 chapters is the goal.

1-5 tell the Demon War story and gives character backgrounds.
6 is the transition chapter. Reaclimation to civilian life, new relationships begin to form, old ones are built up more.

For 7-10, I'm still up in the air. Can't decide between a business management kind of thing, slice-of-life story telling, or just make one huge chapter similiar to Ch04 that shows different scenes.

I've been working on this project for almost 2 years now. At some point, it has to end. I have another project I'd like to start, but I'm still focused on this one.

-GTS
next project will be wrestling? or a fight game?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
What do mean by comic-kind of thing or animated stuff?
Like making a story in a comic format. PDF pages, chat bubbles, etc.
Or an animated project using Blender.
Either case, I was thinking a comical futuristic setting. Spaceships, weird aliens, tentacles, slapstick humor maybe.

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Like making a story in a comic format. PDF pages, chat bubbles, etc.
Or an animated project using Blender.
Either case, I was thinking a comical futuristic setting. Spaceships, weird aliens, tentacles, slapstick humor maybe.
Okay, I thought you've might have been talking about making a game about heroes when it came to comics or anime when it came to animated stuff. At least now I know what you're talking about but I can't really picture how comic format would look.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
You can't really get a good sense of it, but I got Tunrida's tittays squeezin' in that corset. Thank you HD micro-pressure morphs!
Gentlemen, I volunteer as tribute to test the motorboat-ability of said corset-bound boobage. :love:

If I do not return, well, at least I took a chance at truly living. :devilish:

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now...

I've got a really, really, REALLY good scene set up. But I'm torn between two different perspectives. It's going to be one or the other so I can't use both.
WARNING: FUTA CONTENT
For those who don't mind a little optional side story spoiler, which one works for you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017

I've got a really, really, REALLY good scene set up. But I'm torn between two different perspectives. It's going to be one or the other so I can't use both.
For those who don't mind a little optional side story spoiler, which one works for you?

Por que no los dos?

make both renders, dissolve from one to the other at some point in the action. :devilish:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

focus on the bits and looks like shes a valllk

Reactions: GrayTShirt