VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
This Bryn scene is becoming more involved as I work on it. I'm giving 3 choices to start, then there are more choices after that, depending on what you choose. 94 images so far, and I don't think I'm even a third of the way done. And depending what choice you choose, can lock you out of quite a bit of content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

I really like the composition of this image. The way Bryn is lighted, I think, tells a story by itself. Something about a guiding light, or duality of her feelings for MC, or maybe I just got lucky and made a cool shot.
-GTS

Dec 3, 2020
Finally finished up the images for Rhona and Vincent's scene. 161 images total. You can really see an improvement in quality in these new scenes.
By the way...
I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole "3d" thing, don't cha think?
Maybe I'm just imagining things, but the amount of model detail seems to have increased drastically? Did you change up your process because this is amazing! This is especially impressive given your current in-game renders are already of exceptional quality...but this is like AAA studio levels of polish :oops:

Edit:
Last update was about working on camera settings and lighting. This update will be on close-ups and catching those details that (I think) a lot of other projects might gloss over.
nvm that answers my question. I'm not imagining things after all. Great work, its really paying off visually.

Also unironically this:
>Marvel at the bootiliciousness of the greatest futa/trans character of all time!
The only character that even comes close is maybe Astrid from Exiles

Last edited: