• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
i have the same problem GrayTShirt.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool: but the true if i leave my job [that i love]i dont have any other secure income and even if i want to do a vn [that i want for sureand already have the story] idont have the time to do that ,my free time is for my wife and my cats
Priorities!

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
teah and if i do what you do now ,i dont wanna any patron stuff at all and all that crap.is good and sound nice to have fans or followers of your job but the total crap some devs take is unbeliavable

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
The first Bryn scene was 44 images, this second one… 205… so far. Maybe another 10-14 to go. Then sounds/music, coding, then some editing and proofing. Probably another week just for this scene since I have to do some menu magic.
When that’s done, another arena scene and Abaddon/Bodil scene.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
So, I got almost all of the images done and rendered. Working on the script and the different options to choose during Bryn’s scene. I might have to make a couple more though, since one of the options involves no lewdness. (The nerve if some people, picking non-lewd things…)

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
This game is amazing and beautiful but when will we have a futa on male scene ?

No blueballs please....

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
This game is amazing and beautiful but when will we have a futa on male scene ?

No blueballs please....
Thank you for your compliment! But, if you're asking if futa will be fucking males, then no. That's not going to be in this VN, sorry. It's pretty much a one-way street. The most that may happen is maybe a male could give an HJ to a futa, but they're have to be ALOT of futa action to help dilute it. That's about as much as I'm willing to do.
-GTS

• Love
Reactions: ktunga

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
EPIC, did you put a bigger penis^
I just wanted to see what Bryn would look like with a bigger penis. This won't be in the VN, it's just for fun while I'm procrastinating on finishing up Bryn's scene. (Which is almost done, just need to finish up some sounds.)
-GTS

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zolkane

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I just wanted to see what Bryn would look like with a bigger penis. This won't be in the VN, it's just for fun while I'm procrastinating on finishing up Bryn's scene. (Which is almost done, just need to finish up some sounds.)
-GTS
love itttt