Recommending Game list: Tracking the girl's vagina usage

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Let's all contribute and create a list for games that track (prefferably visually) a girl's vagina state.

Here's what applies:
  • Current internal view of vagina/anal to see if the girl is currently fucking someone or has some sex toys inserted
  • Status panel that shows images of the girl's pussy and change depending on the number of partners the girls have (to more cocks she had, the more gaped her vagina is)
  • Games that are more focused on sex gameplay rather than generic turn-based combat
Here's my list so far:
  • Samurai vandalism: Tracks girl's vagina current look along with number of cocks she's had. Super hot game in that regard. Combat is turn based but includes battle fuck animations during combat which are high quality. RECCOMENDED
  • Lilith's Throne: Text-based rpg but has great details on the girl's vagina current state. Pussies can be enlargergened the more they're fucked and the bigger the cocks are
  • NTR Time Loop: Has real-time visuals on the girl's vagina and anus. If someone is fucking them or they have a toy inside, you are able to see that in real time.

Please help me expand this list so we can help other people find these kinds of games!

ByQuantox_000x

May 18, 2023
There is:
- (Youre playing as a Trans) that has a state of your ass, buttocks etc.
- Dryad Quest
- Kris and the City of Pleasure
- Chevalier Historie (not sure about this one, but i saw someone mentioning it, maybe someone can check it out)
- Girl Knight Milk (basiclly every game from Shoku has some sort of this)
- Kicking Sex Knight Yuki (another one from Shoku, i really like this one)
- Lethargic Angel Lacks Credits in the Sexual Activity Department
- Devils' Night Party / MANKI YAGYO
- Time Loop NTR

I hope that are some that you like, correct me if any of these are wrong.

Reactions: Felicia Smith