RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ407310_img_main.png

Overview:
This game is story focused, with no combat elements!
The game lasts 14 days in total, all you have to do is find the heroine and trigger all the juicy events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2022-08-25
Original Title: QOS Wife2~子宮が黒い巨根に征服され堕落した強気な人妻~
Developer: Firing & Bombing Process
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: TRANSLATION UPDATE - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ407310_img_smp1.png RJ407310_img_smp2.png RJ407310_img_smp3.png RJ407310_img_smp4.png RJ407310_img_smp5.png RJ407310_img_smp6.png

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Exactly, it just looks awful when they are unnaturally big like that.
I used to think that way. And I still do. But I get that some men like tits on women like that.

This game is for people who like boobs that are morbidly obese. Most men like boobs that look perky and fits nicely in your hands.

Can't really complain about it, we'd be no different than NTR haters that go into NTR threads that bitch and moan. Just move on and accept this game isn't for you.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
I used to think that way. And I still do. But I get that some men like tits on women like that.

This game is for people who like boobs that are morbidly obese. Most men like boobs that look perky and fits nicely in your hands.

Can't really complain about it, we'd be no different than NTR haters that go into NTR threads that bitch and moan. Just move on and accept this game isn't for you.
not all heros wear capes.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes