• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really liked this game, the art is very good and it really delivers what it promises.... The ending is sad in my opinion.... Although I don't know if there are more, I only unlocked 1

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
"This game is story focused"
Then you see it's MTL, well shit. Guess it's not anymore. Shame since the art looks cool.

Jun 22, 2022
I translated the menu and images for this game. Hope you're having fun playing it and please let me know if there's any issues with the menu pics or phone messages.

Game-wise: It could've been so much better. A lot of wasted potential, as the art is quite good and it has some nice ideas (like the husband's requests to see her panties or his "x-ray" womb vision - sadly very underutilized). The wife's flippant attitude towards her husband doesn't help either. The game needed more dialogue / more depth, as the current state of it feels a bit rushed.

Last edited:

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I translated the menu and images for this game. Hope you're having fun playing it and please let me know if there's any issues with the menu pics and phone messages.

Game-wise: It could've been so much better. A lot of wasted potential, as the art is quite good and it has some nice ideas (like the husband's requests to see her panties or his "x-ray" womb vision - sadly very underutilized). The wife's flippant attitude towards her husband doesn't help either. The game needed more dialogue / more depth, as the current state of it feels a bit rushed.
Yeah, it's also irritating to go from a willing-cuck to an oblivious one. And, frequently, "oblivious" means turning them into a complete idiot.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes