• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Yare Yare

Jan 24, 2018
People really be making alts now so their main accounts don't get hit when they purposely go to ntr games to cause trouble and review bomb them huh.

Yikes this level of patheticness is getting truly sad. People really are mentally ill on this site.
Yeah thats why i mostly stopped reading comments in this site, everyone seems to have the anime protagonist syndrome, is so pathetic.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to do a translation. I'll be honest a couple of nice scenes but hard to invest in the game as characters don't feel particuarly real and I don't think any of your actions make the slightest difference to how the story plays out :unsure:

I haven't really played a good Japenese ntr rpg since https://f95zone.to/threads/spirit-s...ay-ill-really-end-you-final-bbq-lover.111524/ can anyone recomend a good recent game in this genre?

Reactions: wiclen

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
One day we're gonna have a game where the Black guy isn't a piece of shit. That's gonna be the real NTR right there.
On that note... you know what kind of game I haven't seen here yet?

A game where you play as a black dude who pursues black women.

I've seen plenty of games (pretty much all of them ntr, lol) featuring a black guy who tries to get it on with a white or Asian woman. I've seen a fair few games who feature one (and only one) black girl as one of the fuckable/dateable girls. And of course I've seen Old Friends and Public Transport, which is the only game I'm aware of that features multiple black women as love interests - though that one still has a white protagonist.

But anything with black dude on black woman action? Might have missed it, but I legit haven't seen that here yet.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I can't find the solution from this point! someone can help me
just interact (click) the center of the bush (or, if you dont know what I mean, just click everything that is the green bush, then go to your home)

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes