• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
It's a shame people can't complain about NTR-cuck games without them being titled trolls and being banned.

We have so much NTR-cuck shit, it's a shame. Love the art on this and the breeding/impregnation kink, but for the life of me can't get into it because of the cuck angle.

Jun 22, 2022
It's a shame people can't complain about NTR-cuck games without them being titled trolls and being banned.

We have so much NTR-cuck shit, it's a shame. Love the art on this and the breeding/impregnation kink, but for the life of me can't get into it because of the cuck angle.
It's a shame people who dislike NTR can't just move on to other game threads and ignore games tagged with NTR. Almost as if said people want to troll.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018

Then play a different game?

Reactions: addan076

rd1234543

Dec 22, 2018

I'm sure there are people who want to be cucked but I am into the NTR genre of these games because I enjoy the cuck being humiliated for being a cuck. I never put myself in the cuck's shoes even when I am controlling him.

I like the exaggerated art style, I just wish the game was longer but this is a marked improvement over the first game. Hopefully, in a theoretical third game, there is more obliviousness on the husband's part and more of her going out to cheat on him. I liked the anniversary scene since it was so brazen, gave me President Yukino vibes.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I googled the circle name, searching for the CGs and the first few results I got were "how to make a bomb, easy process" and the like. Now I'm afraid of getting police at my door.

Mar 26, 2022
The game is... better than QOSWife 1
Better art, no bugs and it pretty much delivers what it promises.

I have to signal NTRWorld wasn't involved in this one, this one was made by a different and new studio, again, a chinese one. Something i have been noticing how most Asians who are into BBC NTR are Chinese or Korean. And the problem with this being chinese... well, it fails at some aspects, but that is natural considering they are quite new with these fetish.

NTRWorld is working on QOSMILF, which looks great, sure, art isn't as good as this one (and honestly this one isn't that great) but the guy is implementing new mechanics like a camera to take pics, or switching characters to play. I looked into the script (which you can find in his twitter) and the story is hella long, like, really long.
NTRWorld is a chill dude, you can even ask in PIXIV and can get answered, he has been looking for outsource translators for his games, maybe Saikey can get something from that.
My only problem is that both of these guys cannot fully interpret this fetish, in my opinion, a good QOS game must have some chastity cage, but this last MUST have also feminization/sissyfication.
QOSMILF is supposed to be released at October

Reactions: Gdjadnww

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Where I can see other works of this artist? Can any1 share this ?

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Honestly when it comes to ntr, is be happy if they gave mc the balls to just stand up for themselves. Here I'm like the bitch has been gone for a year? Why haven't you sold her shit and found another girl?

Like they da e us all the options to call her the fuck out, they gave us all the evidence but did nothing with it. He'll even the reason for the ntr makes no sense, out of no where the mc just wanted to see her fuck someone else...why? It just came out of the blue and follow up question, why the fuck did she.just so easily agree to go?
Game start of netorase and ends in netorare, obviously the dev have no idea how to write a good plot. Choices are nonexistent, same ending whatever you do. Obviously i expected a decent Cheating/NTR story, but got baited by the art :ROFLMAO:. Dailey life in jeopardy game pissed me off for the same reason btw :KEK:, dumbass cuck mc, dumb wife, nothing we havent seen a thousand times already. The most important thing is why the heck these devs making a visual novel inside rpgmaker :FacePalm:, this shit pissed me off too many times already :KEK:. Best ongoing rpg game i found is A Struggle with Sin , interesting plot and characters decent amount of ntr and non ntr content (y).

Not saying this game is good, it's really not, but dang how nice would it be to have a thousand netorase games to choose from. This one doesn't even qualify as netorase, or better said the game or the dev never seems sure which direction they want to go. The MC and the wife's reactions are all over the place. Anyway, yes please to 1k netorase games. :p

Last edited:

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Pfffft hhahaHahah ohNononoNnonONO
He said the word
The unholy word
Of the holy people of america
Now their worshipper gonna seethe and dilate while pressing the report button to tell the jannies
Such is american culture

But still the translation robot is too based advanced to decypher runes into that word. Dey be fr fr no cap.

Oct 24, 2019
Pfffft hhahaHahah ohNononoNnonONO
He said the word
The unholy word
Of the holy people of america
Now their worshipper gonna seethe and dilate while pressing the report button to tell the jannies
Such is american culture

But still the translation robot is too based advanced to decypher runes into that word. Dey be fr fr no cap.
Based

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I used to think that way. And I still do. But I get that some men like tits on women like that.

This game is for people who like boobs that are morbidly obese. Most men like boobs that look perky and fits nicely in your hands.

Can't really complain about it, we'd be no different than NTR haters that go into NTR threads that bitch and moan. Just move on and accept this game isn't for you.
I guess you have a point, only... this has become a really common trend in hentai art and I personally hate it. This bitch doesn't even look human, she needs breast reduction surgery ASAP, if not to protect my eyes then at least to protect her damn back. The only ones worse are the women depicted as being real tall and muscular, like holy shit just add a dick and the gay tag at that point.

• Angry
Reactions: uuhwhat and 1Teddy1

DonVliet

Jul 1, 2022
I used to think that way. And I still do. But I get that some men like tits on women like that.

This game is for people who like boobs that are morbidly obese. Most men like boobs that look perky and fits nicely in your hands.

Can't really complain about it, we'd be no different than NTR haters that go into NTR threads that bitch and moan. Just move on and accept this game isn't for you.
are you sure ? most of men dont like huge boobs ? interesting ;]]]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes