• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
On that note... you know what kind of game I haven't seen here yet?

A game where you play as a black dude who pursues black women.

I've seen plenty of games (pretty much all of them ntr, lol) featuring a black guy who tries to get it on with a white or Asian woman. I've seen a fair few games who feature one (and only one) black girl as one of the fuckable/dateable girls. And of course I've seen Old Friends and Public Transport, which is the only game I'm aware of that features multiple black women as love interests - though that one still has a white protagonist.

But anything with black dude on black woman action? Might have missed it, but I legit haven't seen that here yet.
Aye it's unfortunate that not many people have the distinctive and refined taste for the Chocobabes.

It's literally like coffee. Only true gentlemen with a superior palate can appreciate it black without milk or sugar.

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
ok so the plot is shit nothing new here, aside from that the art is good and there are less bugs than the first one that could break by just changing the camera. so it is better than the first. the characters are stupid except for the husband depending on the choice of dialogue. overall a game made for the fetish itself i would say that rather than actual NTR this game is more about BBC and all that. so be aware of that if you are looking for a more NTR story driven game.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Much better than the last game, i thought it might be unreadable on seeing " lightly edited mtl" but it was easily understandable. hope she had gone for a gb or something at the end. Maybe we get a sequel. Thimbs up

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTR Angel

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Much better than the last game, i thought it might be unreadable on seeing " lightly edited mtl" but it was easily understandable. hope she had gone for a gb or something at the end. Maybe we get a sequel. Thimbs up
I was gonna write medium quality, or similar for the MTL description but when people see mistakes or non edited lines they complain too much about it, so I guess I can get away with lightly edited.

Reactions: Yunipuma and sabu6

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
I dont understand the hate, one of the very few bad thing about this game is the translation, thats it. The game itself way better than the 1st, very nice art style, pretty straight forward. satisfying game imo (apart from the mtl).

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Whoop whoop, more interactive games, and the guy is black, whaaa... Feed me more.

Also people crying about big tits, fucking hell.
Well brah,now im crying because the game is visual novel in rpgmaker :KEK:. Seriously we need something new, i have seen this plot over thousand times :HideThePain:,typical cuck netorase game zero originality.

John Otaku

Nov 18, 2017
I want to contribute to this thread, I think I can help edit the text during my free time, how can I edit the text? :)

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
i have seen this plot over thousand times, typical cuck netorase game zero originality.
Not saying this game is good, it's really not, but dang how nice would it be to have a thousand netorase games to choose from. This one doesn't even qualify as netorase, or better said the game or the dev never seems sure which direction they want to go. The MC and the wife's reactions are all over the place. Anyway, yes please to 1k netorase games. :p

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
I used to think that way. And I still do. But I get that some men like tits on women like that.

This game is for people who like boobs that are morbidly obese. Most men like boobs that look perky and fits nicely in your hands.

Can't really complain about it, we'd be no different than NTR haters that go into NTR threads that bitch and moan. Just move on and accept this game isn't for you.
complaining about the (bad) art style that is so extreme it takes one out of the game is an apples to oranges comparison to those who just don't like a genre and then actively search said genre just to complain about it. The former are people who may actually like the game if not for, I don't know, boobs that are multiple times bigger than the head.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Well brah,now im crying because the game is visual novel in rpgmaker :KEK:. Seriously we need something new, i have seen this plot over thousand times :HideThePain:,typical cuck netorase game zero originality.
Honestly when it comes to ntr, is be happy if they gave mc the balls to just stand up for themselves. Here I'm like the bitch has been gone for a year? Why haven't you sold her shit and found another girl?

Like they da e us all the options to call her the fuck out, they gave us all the evidence but did nothing with it. He'll even the reason for the ntr makes no sense, out of no where the mc just wanted to see her fuck someone else...why? It just came out of the blue and follow up question, why the fuck did she.just so easily agree to go?

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes