• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No real corruption. One dick and she's gone, lol. There's a scene or two where she resists, then she's ready to give a bj in the bathroom on her anniversary. Meh.

Reactions: allaire

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Everyone talking about her tits.
What the fuck is up with the dick size? 29 cm x 6 cm compared to the cuck who has a micropenis 5 cm x 2 cm.
How can she even get fucked by that? She would probably die.

I know what I'm talking about ;) I have Dildos in all sizes and trust me. A 29cm x 6cm cock is just insane. That is almost worse than a micropenis since there are no women who would have sex willingly with a cock like that. That would be torture.
That guy would be considered disabled

• Haha
Reactions: potspipe

Amaya23

Jul 4, 2020
help i get this when i start the game

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

ReferenceError: makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

at Function.Graphics._createVideo (rpg_core.js:2505:5)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2337:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (BackUpDatabase.js:100:34)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Reactions: zadtier396

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Don't expect to have a good ending. I thought there is but at I soon kept playing, NO SHIT IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! MC couldn't do anything because his wife never felt the true satisfaction of sex until she did it with a BBC under MC's content. And then later she became full blown addicted to it. Typical NTR. I mean netorare. I don't have a problem with it but whatevs lol

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Looks like QoS is really turning into a tendency, I'm not a black guy and unfortunately wasn't blessed with bigus dickus also but I definitely gonna chase a bigger dick, thank god their have surgery for this now, maybe QoS is a small pill at the moment, but the big dick pill is older than walk forward and is craved deep down on woman's hearts already.

Nice game btw, unfortunately is pretty linear and doesn't explore that well the relationship of all the characters.

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes