2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
The NTR is for each girl the 03/02 (before before the last day)
for that, you go see the scene at 20:00 and stop that, or you dont see the scene at all
(Basically, it is more NTR that had to be unlocked than NTR to be avoided)
did you finish all the route? can you help us with the cake on christmas?

Reactions: tobolzo

κ-оz

Mar 31, 2019
Best game ever for me i love this game most we can avoid ntr and can date multiple girl

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Finding the endings you want wasn't easy in this game as I remember it. I always felt like I might be missing something.

Nov 24, 2019
i need a save file unlock full plssss:):)
it wont work without common.rpgsave and global.rpgsave lol
So does anyone have an actual full save or just dimwits who just post the useless save file?
can some good soul post a 100% save file please? XD
...Did any of you try out the first savefile that was posted really early on, has a DIY script, and for some reason wasn't pinned?

I tried it and seems to work fairly well...

autumnveir

Jun 20, 2022
I'll be the hero everyone needs. Full gallery unlock save. Enjoy.

Edit: Friendly reminder to back up your old saves. If you have old saves, you can just drop the file1.rpgsave in there after moving your slot one to a different place. This is a hacked save, not a proper gallery unlock off new games. It's right at the start of a new game as soon as you can access the gallery after the tour though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello. If you are still active, please respond. I'm currently playing this on mobile. Where should I drop it?

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Hello. If you are still active, please respond. I'm currently playing this on mobile. Where should I drop it?
I'm not sure if it's any different for mobile but this is an MV game so it should be in the game folder, www folder, then you'll see the save folder in there. If you haven't saved the game yet there might not be a save folder. You can either create one or you make a save while playing and that should sort it. If mobile uses a different file structure for MV games I'm lost as to how to help on that but might be able to help you search for a solution.

Reactions: autumnveir
May 9, 2020
This game honestly could've gone way better. There's very little in ways of hints/ tips, and I swear the only place I could even use the camera was in the girls bathroom trash can but it never got a hit to record anything. I assume you would've had to have known how to get the camera EXTREMELY early on (and I'm talking like as early as the first day second you get into the game because the only character I've seen that went to even use the bathroom was only ever Airi on that first day), and what day is available on top of that for that days can be skipped for MC to do a job to earn money to even buy anything that'd be useful.

I think my single biggest gripe for critique is how little wiggle room there is for time of day to be more easily managed than immediately spam a single quick chat with a heroine. Not much freedom in terms of roaming around. There's only 5 in-game hours you get to roam around checking if there's an event trigger somewhere, half the problem there has to do with how very little to no tips you get as to what to do or where to visit, whom to talk to -- it's not like you can assume that every single NPC will have a new dialog so once you've heard their dialog once it's kinda pointless to go back and check if they have something new to say such as the girl in the science lab whom offers to help you catch evidence of a "ghost" for a special thing of grass that you can only collect at night for a pair of sound-suppressing sneakers just to be able to watch a scene with the nurse and one of the teachers.

I've noticed in several instances, some of the main heroines will be missing, same with the nurse and one of the teaching staff every so often and I've looked around everywhere, they were no where to be found, I took it as a sign that there must be an event trigger somewhere I just had to find it but alas, I never found any event triggers.

Way too many areas are inaccessible such as the womens locker room by the pool, the garden club, field and track club rooms, and it makes no sense why you can't find a way to sneak in or swipe some keys from somewhere to access these rooms, especially since it looks like the developer did some work on those rooms making it look like it's possible for there to be a event trigger scene there. But nope, from what I've seen so far these areas serve absolutely no purpose.

Couldn't figure out how to help Kaede find some special "medicine" for growing sun flowers.

Ran out of time once I figured out how to get a job to earn money to buy Rino some new shoes once hers for some reason "broke", so I just bought the rope instead from the previous save, the rope seems useless so I'm not sure what it's even supposed to be for.

Candy was useful for Airi but it was only once?

And the Chocolates I have no idea what these are useful for.

Some flavor texts for items and such would've been nice.

Other than all the things I've pointed out the game is okay, but could've been way better. Just a tip for future game developments, add some little helpful tooltips for hints would be appreciated and hone your skills at making the "Time Management" mechanics better than skipping 10+ minutes every 10-15 steps or skipping 40+ minutes as a stupid penalty from the girl in the disciplinary committee in the girls bathroom, can't tell how many times I attempted to do a simple task of going in there to check for event triggers it was annoying -- and on top of the disciplinary committee girl there was an option to "Do Something" once caught but once again, the lack of useful tooltips for hints as to what or much less where is needed to actually "Do Something" would've been helpful. It'd definitely be helpful and useful to know who you can talk to that aren't just NPC's as fillers aside from the main heroines, because I have no idea which NPC's will help the MC do things to progress the game.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes