2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The vanilla is unavoidable, just the way I prefer it. Still didn't find ntr route and I intend to keep it that way.

D

Deleted member 1626573

i can’t even extract the file. It said that the archive is either unknown format or damaged.
i downloaded using nopy and workupload.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
i can’t even extract the file. It said that the archive is either unknown format or damaged.
i downloaded using nopy and workupload.
and the size archive is 568Mo, right ? (no cut in the download with low internet for example ?)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Darksyl16 hey sorry to bother you again but i have a problem with rino route.
when she is pratcing in the pool i talk to her and she tells me that she would love a drink, till now i wasn't able to get a drink and i don't know where i can find it.
is there a way to obtain before she asks you ? cause i don't want to miss a scene.
if not, where i can find it ? the day after i asked the merchant but he didn't say nothing

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Darksyl16 hey sorry to bother you again but i have a problem with rino route.
when she is pratcing in the pool i talk to her and she tells me that she would love a drink, till now i wasn't able to get a drink and i don't know where i can find it.
is there a way to obtain before she asks you ? cause i don't want to miss a scene.
if not, where i can find it ? the day after i asked the merchant but he didn't say nothing
you have to give her the item "aphrodisiac" (weak is enough i think)
you give that the day she ask the drink

Reactions: Lalala1314431

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Hey! Is it possible to have any guides to have Multiple Endings if that's possible for U?
there are 2 endings for each girl girl: the good end and the NTR end (plus the bad end where you end up with no one).
You just have to focus on a girl to have her end, maximizing hearts.
If on the penultimate day you let the NTR do it, that will be the NTR end; if you prevent it or don't watch the scene, that will be the good ending.
i think there are a route for maki-sensei too, but i don't know how progress with her :/

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
how is the NTR
like i say before
The NTR is for each girl the 03/02 (before before the last day)
for that, you go see the scene at 20:00 and stop that, or you dont see the scene at all
(Basically, it is more NTR that had to be unlocked than NTR to be avoided)
to see the scene, you need to look at the windows of the locker
(ps : for my game, i see the ntr scene of Airi, but that isnt valided in the book, and i have Always "???", like for the scene with the comitee girl in the restroom)
yes you can stop that
you watch at the windows, and you have the choice between "help her" or "Don't help"
but if you want the scenes NTR of each girl in the book, you have to watch and dont help her
View attachment 999366

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure I get the NTR in this. Is MC in love with, or dating, any of the girls when they're with others? Or is it just other guys beating MC to the punch?

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
I'll be the hero everyone needs. Full gallery unlock save. Enjoy.

Edit: Friendly reminder to back up your old saves. If you have old saves, you can just drop the file1.rpgsave in there after moving your slot one to a different place. This is a hacked save, not a proper gallery unlock off new games. It's right at the start of a new game as soon as you can access the gallery after the tour though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you are the king among kings!

Reactions: Doublefrost
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes