2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys we need a walkthrough, if it's true that EVERY choice affect the ending i can't play 50 times to get all the events, there are at least 4 choice per events...
I know that someone posted a full gallery but i'd like to unlock them at least playing even if with a guide but i won't play it 50 times for discover all scenes...

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys someone know how to unclock the event for airi on 3/4 ? i missed that one and the one on 3/2.
i know that one is about ntr and the other should be the alternate ending, how do i unlock it ?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys if someone read my previous message above i asked how to unclock certain scenes of Airi , now i'll write what i done in my previous runs so someone could try a different approach.
So this is what i done and i obtained always the normal ending, the one when she confess to you.
first run : i raised her to max affection, invited her to all events( pool, cinema, festival etc) ,i took her to infirmary, i said that i can see her panties, when we study together i selected always sexual question, i choose always fuck option, used condom when she asked and came where she told me to cum and when she said nothing i came inside, i ate her chocolate, i always helped her, i gave her birthday cake, i talked about vibrator and i think it's all.
second run : i did basically the same, but i didin't tell her about panties, and i always gone raw and come inside her.
on both runs i used strong aphrodisiac to see all scenes

i've obtained always the same ending, hope that i could helped someone.

fapv2

Jan 19, 2021
i got all the endings 3 ending actually but the nurse has h option and the committee leader has an h option but if you want to fuck the committee leader put the strong aphrodisiac to the spray bottle then go to girls cr and use this ontu her she became horny

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
wait you got even the alternate ending ? how do you unlocked the event on 3/04 for airi ?

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
how can i see the ending with maki-sensei, please ? i give her the medecine and search other teachers for print
(i see all other scenes of the game)

CodeV

Aug 20, 2019
Question: When does the NTR occur for each character, cause I want to avoid it if possible.

Last edited:

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Question: When does the NTR occur for each character, cause I want to avoid it if possible.
The NTR is for each girl the 03/02 (before before the last day)
for that, you go see the scene at 20:00 and stop that, or you dont see the scene at all
(Basically, it is more NTR that had to be unlocked than NTR to be avoided)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Darksyl16 i get what you mean, airi ( since i played only with her atm) tells me that she have to help our classmate in girls locker room.
in my run i tried to enter the girls locker room but it says that the door is closed, how can you stop or see that scene ? i only skipped time, in order words i've done nothing to avoid it cause i didin't know what to do, maybe it's the key to unlock the scenes that i missed.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Darksyl16 i get what you mean, airi ( since i played only with her atm) tells me that she have to help our classmate in girls locker room.
in my run i tried to enter the girls locker room but it says that the door is closed, how can you stop or see that scene ? i only skipped time, in order words i've done nothing to avoid it cause i didin't know what to do, maybe it's the key to unlock the scenes that i missed.
to see the scene, you need to look at the windows of the locker
(ps : for my game, i see the ntr scene of Airi, but that isnt valided in the book, and i have Always "???", like for the scene with the comitee girl in the restroom)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
to see the scene, you need to look at the windows of the locker
(ps : for my game, i see the ntr scene of Airi, but that isnt valided in the book, and i have Always "???", like for the scene with the comitee girl in the restroom)
ok but once you see the scene can you stop it or you can only watch ?

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
ok but once you see the scene can you stop it or you can only watch ?
like i say before, yes you can stop that
you watch at the windows, and you have the choice between "help her" or "Don't help"
but if you want the scenes NTR of each girl in the book, you have to watch and dont help her
aaa.jpg

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
like i say before, yes you can stop that
you watch at the windows, and you have the choice between "help her" or "Don't help"
but if you want the scenes NTR of each girl in the book, you have to watch and dont help her
View attachment 999366
oooh thank you, maybe with this event i can unlock the last 2 i need

Edit : dude you're the best, thanks to you i was able to find the true ending! thanks a lot

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes