2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
The art looks pretty good. It's a shame that it's MTL. It probably won't receive an actual translation, but I'll keep an eye on it and check back again in a year or so.

It's alright. I'm not in a rush.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Well done on the translation, since you can actually call it that. This is what MTL should be.

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
How does the principle thing work after I do the first path? When I interact when anybody inside the room, it just shows ????, and if I click any of it, nothing happens.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
So it didn't unlock any scenes for me, and the other files you included erased my saves.
That's weird. It shouldn't have had a problem with unlocking the gallery in the one save, since it sets all the switches in the saved file. Your additional saves will still be there except save slot one. If you go into your save folder, copy those saves out, save over those slots, then copy your old saves back in you'll have your saves in the other slots back. It's an included save file inside the gallery with everything unlocked. I didn't dig for the new game code since that's extra work on top.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
does anyone know of a ntr game where the heroine is very mean to the protag and mocks him?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you get the medicine for Kaede's flowers it said you need to talk to someone but no one I talk to says anything and I've talked to everyone

Mar 31, 2018
At night in the bottom left in the track, or below the track&field club, there's some Tranquil Grass, talk to a person in the Science Lab and they'll give you the Sneakers, if that's what you meant.

If you mean the Running Shoes, then you need to speak to the merchant.
Are these he shoes Rino needs? Also I cant find this Tranquil Grass at night around the location u spoke of.

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
How does the principle thing work after I do the first path? When I interact when anybody inside the room, it just shows ????, and if I click any of it, nothing happens.
the book infront him on the table takes u to the replay room

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
How do you get the medicine for Kaede's flowers it said you need to talk to someone but no one I talk to says anything and I've talked to everyone
IIRC you have to first get the camera from the old salesman in the court, help the guy standing outside the bathroom get a pic, after you provide him the pic, talk to him at the science club and he'll help you out.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
IIRC you have to first get the camera from the old salesman in the court, help the guy standing outside the bathroom get a pic, after you provide him the pic, talk to him at the science club and he'll help you out.
then how do you get the camera? get the napkin from the girl's bathroom? I've tried sneaking by the moral committees member but even if i slip by she catches me as i go into the stall

Reactions: Tiasung

beggar

May 19, 2017
then how do you get the camera? get the napkin from the girl's bathroom? I've tried sneaking by the moral committees member but even if i slip by she catches me as i go into the stall
wait until 20:00 when the moral committee member leave the school

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
man its like no one even fucking cares that the guy took the time to edit it usually when we get a edited mtl thats pretty decent people are happy they have something readable that someone put effort into but i guess the edited mtl part doesnt matter since half the people in this thread cant read the tags anyway. i for one am happy that we get people willing to put in the time to even edit an mtl and make it into something readable.
I was one of those people, who'd given up at MTL's and won't even give it a chance anymore since I've seen too much of it that's just completely no good.

However, I saw it was "edited", so I gave it a go...

It's a helluva lot better and completely readable, unlike true MTL's.

From now on, any MTL's that have the "edited" tag attached, I'm willing to give a chance.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes