2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ZuccaEden

Apr 27, 2018
i just wanna give you guys a very quick & honest question; "Is there any walkthrough to get multiple endings?" If possible?

Sep 28, 2018
It says theres a feature to fully unlock the recollections, I'm just curious what that is, because if I can avoid having to do atleast 14 playthroughts, that would be great

Reactions: Tiasung

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I'll be the hero everyone needs. Full gallery unlock save. Enjoy.

Edit: Friendly reminder to back up your old saves. If you have old saves, you can just drop the file1.rpgsave in there after moving your slot one to a different place. This is a hacked save, not a proper gallery unlock off new games. It's right at the start of a new game as soon as you can access the gallery after the tour though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

circuit

May 17, 2017
if the ntr is so lackluster why even include it, by making the game so vanilla ntr people will have a hard time getting off to it and just by having ntr you drive people away its a worst of both worlds situation its clear that they were just making a dating game and slapped an ntr scene onto each girl just to try and get the ntr audience

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
Damn, i was hoping for a game where you can date your favourite girl and send the rest to the hounds. guess i'll play it once with one girl and then look for a full save to see the ntr of the others

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Damn, i was hoping for a game where you can date your favourite girl and send the rest to the hounds. guess i'll play it once with one girl and then look for a full save to see the ntr of the others
Already up in the thread a couple posts above your reply, so whenever you're ready for it. XD

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes