2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
This game is super boring, there is nothing to do, just talk to your favorite girl each day, and maybe if you are lucky your friend will tell you about something interesting, which you can do to unlock some more stuff. I don't see any point in being able to move, the game would be the same just with menus, at least I wouldn't be triggered that a brown-haired girl has a blond-hair sprite and a black-haired girl has purple-hair sprite...

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
where's the ntr?
One scene for each girl on the second to last week at nighttime. Brown hair in shed near pool, I think black/purple girl is in shed near track. Can't remember where blonde is but its with the shop dude so near there. They should have some dialogue foreshadowing their situation in the morning and it should point you in the right direction.

Nurse and Teacher each have a scene with another guy in the bushes, but the teacher gets saved no matter what and the nurse doesn't have a route so it might not "count" depending on how strict or loose your definition of NTR is.

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
What little art there is, is nice.

But damn is the game really, really boring. At first I couldn't find the black haired girl because I didn't think that purple haired sprite was her. So weird. The light brown haired girl has a bright blonde haired sprite? Even weirder.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I've already played through once and seen several scenes, and have had zero problems reading it. It's edited decently enough for it not to matter, meaning you just complained without actually playing the game, didn't you?
I'm curious about this "edit MTL" how good is it if is the same level of MTL then no thanks have bad experience playing MTL Games.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm curious about this "edit MTL" how good is it if is the level of MTL then no thanks have bad experience playing MTL Games.
As I said. I had zero issues reading it. Maybe some of the scenes I didn't see aren't done so well, but the ones I saw looked fine.
On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being straight mtl and 10 being professional translations. I'd probably put it at a decent 6 or 7.
The story leaves a lot to be desired, though. It doesn't really have one aside from 'get through the school year'. And most of the scenes aren't remotely easy to get without knowing about them in advance. I'd recommend waiting for a 100% save because the game is tedious and boring as hell.

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
As I said. I had zero issues reading it. Maybe some of the scenes I didn't see aren't done so well, but the ones I saw looked fine.
On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being straight mtl and 10 being professional translations. I'd probably put it at a decent 6 or 7.
The story leaves a lot to be desired, though. It doesn't really have one aside from 'get through the school year'. And most of the scenes aren't remotely easy to get without knowing about them in advance. I'd recommend waiting for a 100% save because the game is tedious and boring as hell.
Thanks for tell us your experience I will wait for save then.
I can see many ppl who aleardy played it tell in comments it's boring game so I will trust you guys I'm aleardy bored I don't want to be killed.

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes