2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
How do you give the shoes to Rino? She keep rejecting them. Did I miss a scene to do so?
You have to prioritize talking to her, always talk to her first to get the most friend points or whatever it is. So you'll either have to scrap the run or load way back.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Anyone know how to do the toilet scene at the start of the game or is it impossible since its something later? I keep getting kick out trying to get to the door with Airi in it.

Reactions: sphilia

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
how i can get sizuka grass?
That is translation issue or something, the grass is called "Tranquil Grass" in-game and can be found on the bottom-left on the map where the track&Field club building is, can only be found after 20:00 i think.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Are these he shoes Rino needs? Also I cant find this Tranquil Grass at night around the location u spoke of.
Well, you didn't specify which shoes you needed so i gave you the options for the shoes i know, the shoes that Rino needs can be bought from the merchant, have a chat with him and he'll mention the shoes, costs 10k. and there's a time limit on it so i think if you want Rino scenes then you have to start getting points with her early on.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
That is translation issue or something, the grass is called "Tranquil Grass" in-game and can be found on the bottom-left on the map where the track&Field club building is, can only be found after 20:00 i think.
I am there,i see nothing,i even interact with the trees,see no crack

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Any benefit to raping Kaede or not deciding to go ahead with it? I know there's friend points from leaving the changing room but is there any benefit to the path? does raping Kaede end the love route with Kaede

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes