• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hmm, thanks anyways. I might wait for more to make sure, I mean the fact that I have 0 interest in 2 out of 3 first LIs is not a good sign
Yup, I think you should wait. That way, when you actually read the story (and trust me, you will) and post again, you will be complaining that you missed out on such a great AVN for so long. I will wait for that post before I call you an idiot - that way you will agree with me. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Reactions: divingmedic

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yup, I think you should wait. That way, when you actually read the story (and trust me, you will) and post again, you will be complaining that you missed out on such a great AVN for so long. I will wait for that post before I call you an idiot - that way you will agree with me. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Definitely top 5 game on here.

fi360

Dec 24, 2022
Glad I've found this game. Its just amazing! It doesn't hook up from the first scenes. But it opens up so great after that, the evolution and behaviour of characters, designs and gameplay. Superb. Thank you

Reactions: D Dog

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Well, a few weeks have passed since my last update; I'm back to share more news about the upcoming chapter.

Frankly, there's a lot more to be done. Not because I've been slow or anything, there's just... a lot of scenes to finish. More so than the past releases.

First, Meredith:
Her story is reaching its end, but that doesn't mean the work surrounding her gets any easier.

Ideally, Corruption and affections scenes should differ a ton after chapter 4. However, that necessitates nearly twice the amount of the usual work, which considering my time and budget constraints, might not be... feasible. But I'll try my best. We'll see what happens.

While it isn't anything new, per-se; past chapters do take the differences into account, but the differences will not be as stark as it will be later on.

Next, Julia and Ruby:
They will have their scenes, don't worry about it, I simply haven't reached their parts yet. For now, only the new character's scene is almost complete.

That is it for now. I can't predict when this chapter will be complete yet. When it is close enough, I'll make sure to let you all know.

Thank you for your ongoing support!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Tried this game for the first time yesterday and finished it today, and I have to say that I am very impressed with the visuals, as you can literally see the veins on the bodies and other tiny details. Quite interested in the story too. Good luck for the rest, I'm really looking forward to future updates.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Never gonna get invested in a story where I'm romantically into a woman I simply feel not just not attracted but UN-attracted to.
It is after all ME playing the MC.
Attraction is important. Especially when the subject is not even real. 1 out of 3 simply isn't good enough...

But hey, feel free to feel what you like, I however am with The_Hybrid on this one.

Nov 28, 2023
Just started and the Angel and Demon lore with the dad? The different ways they gain worshipers and power? The fucking beautiful models and lighting for the scenes? The great dialogue focused on character?
This is a blast.

Reactions: Elhemeer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Never gonna get invested in a story where I'm romantically into a woman I simply feel not just not attracted but UN-attracted to.
It is after all ME playing the MC.
Attraction is important. Especially when the subject is not even real. 1 out of 3 simply isn't good enough...

But hey, feel free to feel what you like, I however am with The_Hybrid on this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so...uhm the op said version is Chapter 4 Part 2 Release 1 , but when i download it i read chapter 4 Part2 R1, but in changelog it says CH4 R2...so i'm a bit confused....any hint?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
so...uhm the op said version is Chapter 4 Part 2 Release 1 , but when i download it i read chapter 4 Part2 R1, but in changelog it says CH4 R2...so i'm a bit confused....any hint?
Probably just an oversight when changing the version numbering system. I seem to remember R1 and R2 initially being meant to denote the 2 different parts of Chapter 4. Maybe the dev decided it wasn't clear enough and changed it to part 1 and part 2 for the latest release. Checking back, the first part of Chapter 4 was named 'GameOfHearts-Chapter_4R1-pc'.

Anyway, long story short, ignore the changelog, you have the latest version.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Probably just an oversight when changing the version numbering system. I seem to remember R1 and R2 initially being meant to denote the 2 different parts of Chapter 4. Maybe the dev decided it wasn't clear enough and changed it to part 1 and part 2 for the latest release. Checking back, the first part of Chapter 4 was named 'GameOfHearts-Chapter_4R1-pc'.

Anyway, long story short, ignore the changelog, you have the latest version.
thanks

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I typically hate games that have these types of mechanics in them, especially in sex scenes. Holy hell was I blown away! This game is a must play for both story and sex scenes. Out of all the girls available, they're so gorgeous and have their own quirks. It's kind of mindlessly banging them, but not really and I love it.

The points system is hilarious to me because the dev added a function to reward you for " jealousy" LOL freaking goated

Also, Maxime is still best girl for me. Loooove her! I was going to write a review but i couldn't lol.

4.80 star(s) 126 Votes