RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Looking over this page and Joker's mod and reading some of the captions i am reminded {likely i WON'T be, once i'm actually playing} of the sadly abandoned game "Chains of Pleasure"...

Reactions: LionHeart 95

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hi! I'm back to share more about my progress. I've been hit with a few real-life stuff lately, but thankfully most of the issues have been resolved. Thankfully, they didn't hit this project hard, and I've been able to maintain a decent pace throughout the past few weeks.

Personally, I believe I've made a small leap in terms of rendering again. I don't know if it's visible in the renders I've shown, but I hope my efforts don't all go to waste :) I'm not sure how to explain it; but the skin is simply more pronounced this time.

However, all this clicking and dragging in DAZ has taxed my right hand during posing and messing with dials. Perhaps it's my mouse's weight that caused it? I'm unsure. At times it can get so aggravated that it hurts to do stuff-both this project and my work. Well, I hope with good rest, it can fix itself in the future.

If nothing happens, I believe we can expect a proper release next month. I won't promise anything yet, though, I've made a lot of progress in this chapter, but the finish line is still a distance away.

Regardless, thank you so much for your support!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

redbear76

May 25, 2022

Hi! I'm back to share more about my progress. I've been hit with a few real-life stuff lately, but thankfully most of the issues have been resolved. Thankfully, they didn't hit this project hard, and I've been able to maintain a decent pace throughout the past few weeks.

Personally, I believe I've made a small leap in terms of rendering again. I don't know if it's visible in the renders I've shown, but I hope my efforts don't all go to waste :) I'm not sure how to explain it; but the skin is simply more pronounced this time.

However, all this clicking and dragging in DAZ has taxed my right hand during posing and messing with dials. Perhaps it's my mouse's weight that caused it? I'm unsure. At times it can get so aggravated that it hurts to do stuff-both this project and my work. Well, I hope with good rest, it can fix itself in the future.

If nothing happens, I believe we can expect a proper release next month. I won't promise anything yet, though, I've made a lot of progress in this chapter, but the finish line is still a distance away.

Regardless, thank you so much for your support!

View attachment 3743535 View attachment 3743536 View attachment 3743537 View attachment 3743538 View attachment 3743539 View attachment 3743540 View attachment 3743541 View attachment 3743542 View attachment 3743543
The skin was already excellent, but so in awesome, like you game peace and dynamic!!

Aug 2, 2022
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch.4 P2 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Appreciate all your mods, so big fan here. Just wanted to give you a friendly heads-up on this mod though:

"game/scripts/chap2/chap2_mer_scenes.rpy", line 1253

Those wayward colons can be a real pain in the ass. If you've already caught this I hope you'll excuse the unsolicited help

Reactions: fin_369 and xsikal

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love the whole Demon plot, I have to ask, will the girls slowly change or have very subtle changes like eye colour to signify they have gone demon themselves?.

4.80 star(s) 152 Votes