JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I love the supernatural demon corruption themes, while waiting for the next update, any other demon themed corruption games out there?

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
pro1.jpg

Agora mesmo

Hi! I've completed most of Chapter 5's content. It's taken a long, long time, and I understand this isn't quite the norm with my usual release schedule.
I'm truly sorry I can't push the pace any further, between the increase in rendering time and the experimentation with a new rendering pipeline, I found some trouble in maintaining the same pace I did for the previous chapters; higher render fidelity requires a deeper look into each scene; mistakes are much more prominent now than before.

However, most of the hurdles have been cleared. I am confident in setting a realistic release date. While yes, I've done more than enough renders to justify a release... I wish to alter some scenes and improve the rest.

I believe this chapter is the first time I've taken another leap forward, yet that incurs a significant penalty in terms of how fast I can churn out content. Growing pains, some may call it, but I feel that it is a necessary cost for the future of this project.
Trust me, I hate making you guys wait more than anything else.
That being said, thank you for your tremendous support! Just a bit more before I push past the finish line.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
After all this time, I thought there had been a change in developer plans and that there would be a full Chapter 5. I guess I was wrong (not complaining).

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
View attachment 3875761

Agora mesmo

Hi! I've completed most of Chapter 5's content. It's taken a long, long time, and I understand this isn't quite the norm with my usual release schedule.
I'm truly sorry I can't push the pace any further, between the increase in rendering time and the experimentation with a new rendering pipeline, I found some trouble in maintaining the same pace I did for the previous chapters; higher render fidelity requires a deeper look into each scene; mistakes are much more prominent now than before.

However, most of the hurdles have been cleared. I am confident in setting a realistic release date. While yes, I've done more than enough renders to justify a release... I wish to alter some scenes and improve the rest.

I believe this chapter is the first time I've taken another leap forward, yet that incurs a significant penalty in terms of how fast I can churn out content. Growing pains, some may call it, but I feel that it is a necessary cost for the future of this project.
Trust me, I hate making you guys wait more than anything else.
That being said, thank you for your tremendous support! Just a bit more before I push past the finish line.
Stunningly beautiful.

Submizziveslutlover

Nov 27, 2018
Hey can someone explain what the criteria is for gaining the actual love/ corruption points? I have like over 50 of the potential love/corruption. The first scene I got a choice which one so that made sense. The second scene I got 1 of each, then the third scene I just got corruption. Are these standard as long as you meet the reqs or could I have gotten more points on the second and third scenes? Maybe love and corruption on the second scene? If somone can just explain if it’s predetermined or if you can gain more that would also be super helpful. Thanks in advance!

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
View attachment 3930130

Coming in 23rd August!

One more week. There are more kinks I want to iron out before release.

I appreciate your patience! We're very close to the finish line :)
Hopefully, This update is a full release, as it will make the wait more worthwhile. If it took so long just to get one part, I'd probably burn up waiting for the second part (kidding). :HideThePain:

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
I haven't been disappointed by this dev and their updates yet. For what that's worth.
Me neither, this game is the only one that is holding my attention because of the story and scenes, but I just hope the update will be worth this time.

lemontree11!

Aug 18, 2023
Is there currently any way to replay scenes? Meredith is one of the hottest LIs I've seen in an AVN and I'd love to revisit her scenes in the future but I don't even see a Skip button.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Is there currently any way to replay scenes? Meredith is one of the hottest LIs I've seen in an AVN and I'd love to revisit her scenes in the future but I don't even see a Skip button.
Go to preferences, mark "unseen text" then get into the game and hold the button CTRL in your kkeyboard to skip, Other than that, there is no replay gallery

4.80 star(s) 152 Votes