Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Is there currently any way to replay scenes? Meredith is one of the hottest LIs I've seen in an AVN and I'd love to revisit her scenes in the future but I don't even see a Skip button.
Make a save before a scene, it'll be there whenever you want it.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
some of he best art ive seen in a while. hope we get to seduce some angles and demons along with just human woman.

crack theory; red's mom is an angle and thats why his powers are so messed up
Astofiel kinda hints at this fact, saying he failed to convert her because he came clean too soon, and she was a devout Christian woman.

Then later, Julia kinda confirms that Red's mom is an angel - or at least, an angelic being, some sort of a polar opposite of a demon worshipper. Red's unique heritage this way would explain the wonky powers he has, as well as how he is able to quickly reach his potential.

Also best explains why his mother would inflict that scar on him... an angel finding out she was going to give birth to a demon-angel hybrid would greatly upset her.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Also best explains why his mother would inflict that scar on him... an angel finding out she was going to give birth to a demon-angel hybrid would greatly upset her.
The angel we'll meet in the next update also has several scars on her face. It might be related to MC's past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Astofiel kinda hints at this fact, saying he failed to convert her because he came clean too soon, and she was a devout Christian woman.

Then later, Julia kinda confirms that Red's mom is an angel - or at least, an angelic being, some sort of a polar opposite of a demon worshipper. Red's unique heritage this way would explain the wonky powers he has, as well as how he is able to quickly reach his potential.

it would be nice if she got introduced at some point. this game doesnt have an incest tag, but it doesnt need one if she isnt an LI. i wonder if she has any guilt over hurting her son

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Katy Perry's E.T. is the unofficial "official" soundtrack of this game, noone can convince otherwise. Have a listen (the non-Kanye version).

Apr 1, 2023
Realized after I downloaded it I never finished the previous episode, whoops. Not sure where one begins and another ends.

Edit: after playing At first I loved Julia and then I spent more time with Ruby and Julia was yesterdays news and then Brie captured my heart like no other oh my god I love her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LoneVoyage
4.80 star(s) 152 Votes