buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Pirates in the age of sail would let merchants go so they could refill their holds with cargo, and pirates could capture more goods in the future.

If we give the devs some time to earn money, that will fund the creation of the game and we will get better games (and maybe some of them will get completed)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
when do we get the link here mr.vet with a lot of post history? :KEK:

In all seriousness, great update SparkHG u never disappoint :coffee:
Maybe once the beta plays out for a few days, and this game from my memory, I don't think I've seen leak until the public version, but maybe that's cause the beta's have always had missing content. This time looks a bit different though.

Reactions: D Dog and link18

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Maybe once the beta plays out for a few days, and this game from my memory, I don't think I've seen leak until the public version, but maybe that's cause the beta's have always had missing content. This time looks a bit different though.
yeah I'm not too fond of early leaks especially if the game is good while underappreciated and the public release is in a reasonable time frame
unnamed.jpg

Reactions: MaxRichard

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
I love how so many pirates suddenly grow a conscience lol. People who are going to pay are going to pay, those who don't, wont. Delaying the release here only means someone else is going to beat you to the punch. I'm all for supporting devs and do so quite often on itch but let's not pretend we aren't all on a pirate site.

• Angry
Reactions: Harem4life

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I love how so many pirates suddenly grow a conscience lol. People who are going to pay are going to pay, those who don't, wont. Delaying the release here only means someone else is going to beat you to the punch. I'm all for supporting devs and do so quite often on itch but let's not pretend we aren't all on a pirate site.
Beat who to the punch? No one here gives a shit if it leaks or not.

Like I said earlier, this game seems like it usually comes out during public release, don't have any reason why, it's just the way it's happened with this game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
If you wanna pay for it and leak, go for it. Nobody is gonna stop you. It's gonna leak eventually, i just don't think anyone here particularly cares how soon that is.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Like I said earlier, this game seems like it usually comes out during public release, don't have any reason why, it's just the way it's happened with this game.
It's usually free during public release from what I gather so no need for a link then.

If you wanna pay for it and leak, go for it. Nobody is gonna stop you. It's gonna leak eventually, i just don't think anyone here particularly cares how soon that is.
No need, it'll be on DIKGAMES or something like that today or tomorrow. I'm just sayin that people come to sites like this expecting leaks, some even donate. It's pretty bad optics to be sleeping on an update like this given what this site is.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
No need, it'll be on DIKGAMES or something like that today or tomorrow. I'm just sayin that people come to sites like this expecting leaks, some even donate. It's pretty bad optics to be sleeping on an update like this given what this site is.
It'd be real surprising if it was on other sites considering all those sites get their leaks from here. Most of the time they don't even change the links, it's hilarious.

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
It'd be real surprising if it was on other sites considering all those sites get their leaks from here. Most of the time they don't even change the links, it's hilarious.
At least they aren't like svs - taking leaks from here and upload it to some shitty paywall hosters (eg. keep2share, fileboom etc).

• Sad
Reactions: link18 and RPDL

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
There's no way to confirm or deny that. Guess times are changing though, back in the day people used to fight over who got to leak things first.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
There's no way to confirm or deny that. Guess times are changing though, back in the day people used to fight over who got to leak things first.
I already told you how. Look at any game, and use gofile/pixeldrain links. Look at the upload date. Then look at the date the article was updated, then look at the date the thread was updated here. It's super simple, they don't even try. Happy I could clear this up for you though!

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
I already told you how. Look at any game, and use gofile/pixeldrain links. Look at the upload date. Then look at the date the article was updated, then look at the date the thread was updated here. It's super simple, they don't even try. Happy I could clear this up for you though!
lol you didn't clear anything up, you made a pretty big statement and then told me to go get the proof for you. I'm sure many links are shared from here but to make the claim that ALL other sites get ALL their links from here is kinda wild, especially seeing them sleep on this update. But I am a newbie here and I'm not trying to make any waves, I simply made an observation, being a newbie and having heard so much about this site.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Bro thinks this is some CPY, SKIDROW or Codex type of shit, beating Denuvo and the mega corpo overlords here your mostly copy pasting a link, dude what to fight about?

And yes the Zone is the souce for those sites, like 98% of the time, hell, I have seen some devs publish their games here before setting up a Patreon :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
lol you didn't clear anything up, you made a pretty big statement and then told me to go get the proof for you. I'm sure many links are shared from here but to make the claim that ALL other sites get ALL their links from here is kinda wild, especially seeing them sleep on this update. But I am a newbie here and I'm not trying to make any waves, I simply made an observation, being a newbie and having heard so much about this site.
I cannot help you if you don't want to be helped. This is going off topic so instead I'll just do the work for you and post it to your profile. You can do with it what you want.

4.80 star(s) 152 Votes