bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I can see the new character Brie becoming a massive fan favourite around here. She's hot sure, but her personal problem is going to have many players invested.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Looking forward to the next update, after 5 part 1 that is.

I can see the new character Brie becoming a massive fan favourite around here. She's hot sure, but her personal problem is going to have many players invested.
Brie is ok (just don't know enough about her yet), I have more invested in Meredith and her whole situation right now, she is one of my favorites.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The demon in the elevator is what has my interest.

Great work!

Last edited:
Reactions: CypherR
Apr 1, 2023
Looking forward to the next update, after 5 part 1 that is.

Brie is ok (just don't know enough about her yet), I have more invested in Meredith and her whole situation right now, she is one of my favorites.

Great work!
Brie is already my new number 1 girl.

Reactions: siath70

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Last edited:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I hope in the future the dev at least includes a option for lesbian action, I would love to see some kissing mabe licking of boobs or pussy. I know not everyone eants it, but I hope the dev adds it at lesst as a choice because I personally want this.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Uriel ☁

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
I hope in the future the dev at least includes a option for lesbian action, I would love to see some kissing mabe licking of boobs or pussy. I know not everyone eants it, but I hope the dev adds it at lesst as a choice because I personally want this.
Become a huge patreon, send him 10k, and maybe he will add your wishes, if u personally want that

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Maybe, with the amount of women involved in the story. But, there really hasn't been any indication of it happening, even during the threesome the women never really touched each other.

I just want the Dev to make the story the way they want, with out the outside influences turning the story into garbage like other VNs where the Devs caved.

However, it would be nice to see a future tags in the tag section if there are any that will be added in the future.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Maybe just semantiics, but ... not a demon, I don't think.

You're right... It makes sense now that you said something and a read the scene again.

Nice catch!

Last edited:

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
You're right, the bald guy does actually tell Meredith that he can show her a better path. So, yeah most likely he's an angel.

Nice catch!
Yeah, MC initially has a line (to himself) in the elevator that's something like "He doesn't look the part, but..." and then compares him to Astofiel. Not sure why that jumped out at me, but when he showed up in Brie's office at the club, it tentatively connected some dots in my head.

Now as I type this out, I wonder if he's somehow affiliated with MC's mom. In one version of the elevator exchange with MC bald guy says "It's nice to finally meet you".

It being a demon hotel is a valid point, but if this guy is as powerful as is implied, I'm not sure that ultimately matters.

Reactions: siath70

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I was sitting here thinking about Meredith and Tommy situation while rereading the story. I kind of felt bad for them for a fleeting second, I mean even the MC feels a bit bad.

Then it dawned on me...
Red and crew are doing Tommy and Meredith a solid, especially Meredith. I'm sure she is much better off in Red's hands than in that mob boss hands.
Meredith would have been turned into some hooker after the boss was done with her. Tommy would have probably been face down in some ditch somewhere, or maybe going to the mob boss and asking if he can watch when his wife gets fucked...
So yeah, sucks to be Tommy, but they're both way better off that this happened.

Fuck Tommy for letting Meredith shoulder all the blame herself. I don't think I have seen him once say it was his fault this happened (could be wrong), he just feels bad his wife is fucking Red. Then he shows Meredith he doesn't trust her, I mean he's not wrong, and wants to go watch her fuck Red like a cuck.

So, like I said before, I hope Tommy gets his wish... Right now Meredith is my favorite character, mainly due to her innocence and how fun it was watching her be corrupted.

Reactions: DaffyDuck_Wiz

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I was sitting here thinking about Meredith and Tommy situation while rereading the story. I kind of felt bad for them for a fleeting second, I mean even the MC feels a bit bad.

Then it dawned on me...
Red and crew are doing Tommy and Meredith a solid, especially Meredith. I'm sure she is much better off in Red's hands than in that mob boss hands.
Meredith would have been turned into some hooker after the boss was done with her. Tommy would have probably been face down in some ditch somewhere, or maybe going to the mob boss and asking if he can watch when his wife gets fucked...
So yeah, sucks to be Tommy, but they're both way better off that this happened.

Fuck Tommy for letting Meredith shoulder all the blame herself. I don't think I have seen him once say it was his fault this happened (could be wrong), he just feels bad his wife is fucking Red. Then he shows Meredith he doesn't trust her, I mean he's not wrong, and wants to go watch her fuck Red like a cuck.

So, like I said before, I hope Tommy gets his wish... Right now Meredith is my favorite character, mainly due to her innocence and how fun it was watching her be corrupted.
I dont give a fuck about tommy, if you manage to get yourself and your loved ones (!) in such a fucked up situation, you dont deserve to have anyone this close to you.

They could have still left the country or something

4.80 star(s) 152 Votes