siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I dont give a fuck about tommy, if you manage to get yourself and your loved ones (!) in such a fucked up situation, you dont deserve to have anyone this close to you.

They could have still left the country or something
I doubt that, people like that usually have a long reach. Police in their pocket and things like that. Probably people watching for them incase they try to run.
Meredith says she kept telling Tommy to keep it going and to barrow money. But, it feels like Tommy should have known it was done for. So, I blame Tommy more than her; he should have know it was over.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we didn't find out Tommy pushed everything on her to make himself feel better.

So yeah, I agree 100% with you about Tommy, like I said I had a fleeting moment where I felt sorry for Tommy. I'm not a big fan of this type of situations in VNs, always tugs the heart strings. I have to say, this situation not so much. It's one of the rare times I want to see him lose his wife and get cucked.

Can't even imagine what Julia did to make the boss stand down, how many dudes got their asses kicked and curb stomped.

Anyway, waiting for the update (part 2). Should be here around December/January. Seems there is a release about every 5 - 6 months, feels a bit dragged out being that long. However, I can't argue with the quality and the story line, so if it takes the Dev that long so be it. I would rather wait for something great, then the Dev be rush and put out something half assed.

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Is it a bad omen if a game on F95 only gets updated if the creator makes it publicly available / for cheapest supporter tier?

Reactions: Krat0$
4.80 star(s) 152 Votes